• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardek

U & I
Am I the only one who like the game? XD so many people seem to hate it...

I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*

Profesco

gone gently
Well, I made a second account.

First time through, I got Umbreon. I thought, "Perhaps I could make a go of a sweeping or leading Umbreon with this no-flinch ability," and proceeded to check Umbreon's 5th gen movepool. Poor thing doesn't even get the relatively mediocre Hone Claws. And there's not much more hope for a special set. So, with heavy heart, I declined to keep the Umbreon. u_u

Went through again and scored Leafeon. Leafeon's okay, since in sun you have a choice of immunity to status or doubled Speed now. Either one works, though Leafeon's better suited to making use of his Defense than Attack with such a shallow movepool, so status immunity's more useful. But maybe a Sunny Day sweeping Leafeon would be fun to use. Soooo, I kept it.

Flareon. I was so hopeless at the game I didn't have a choice. Only later it struck me that Flareon can't be burnt, so bang goes a Flame Orb set :-@ There is Toxic Orb, but Flareon won't be hanging around long with it. Seems like he gets screwed over at every turn: no Flare Blitz, slower than Arcanine and Entei, and gets an ability which he's quite possibly the worst user of. If only they'd given Flareon Chlorophyll...

Ah... poor Flareon. It and Umbreon have so little going for them. At least Flareon gets Flame Charge to bolster its Speed. Its Attack really needs no buttressing.

Kalosian

So long
Umbreon for me. I found the game incredibly hard, so I just decided to go with whatever I got when I managed to complete it. But Umbreon or Espeon were the ones I wanted anyway, as I have all the others already.

Nata

I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*
You have 7 black/white games o_O?

Wardek

U & I
You have 7 black/white games o_O?

I would be crazy if i have, but no, i use a Flashcart.

Edit: If no one mentioned this by now, the 4 levels are the 1-4 generation games, Vaporeon, Flameon and Jolteon were first introduced in the 1st generation, Espeon and Umbreon were introduced in the 3rd Generation, Leafeon and Glaceon were introduced in the 4th Generation, so that make a pattern.

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Yikes another victim -_- Sorry to hear that. By the way, you can choose which eeveelution you get at the end. It's based on which type of orb you collected the most of... Simply ignore the ones you don't need and only collect the Espeon or Flareon ones ^_^

Am I the only one who like the game? XD so many people seem to hate it...

Haha, I'm ok now, I managed to retrieve my precious Espeon and Flareon :3 I just feel sorry for all those people who played it once and didn't check, and are going to get a nasty shock...

And ohhh, that's what I was doing, but I was certain that so many darn black orbs had fallen on me that I'd end up with an Umbreon, if that was the case! Guess I really did get lucky o_O

I didn't hate the game but my computer is a bit laggy, making the last 2 levels stupidly difficult.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

but i can still play it.. so im good, right?

siny

i got vaporeon, later when i checked all the abilties i realy would like the espeon.

Also i hate the moves umbreon can learn in 5th generation not 1 strong dark move

Wardek

U & I
This game won't save Leafeon for the second time. >___>

i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

Yeah

Pikawho?

(five15)
I wanted Espeon when I went to play it. Thinking that they'd give you a choice after completion, I went for a high-score and collected all the orbs. It was when they asked if I wanted Flareon that I realized it must've been based on the amount of orbs you collect of a certain Eeveelution.....Very frustrating to learn this after failing several times at that game. lol But I got Espeon three game attempts later.

I chose Espeon cause it's my favorite of the 7, plus it's got a really sweet DW ability (errybody else, not so much). I thought about getting Vaporeon (Raining+Rest+Hydration=Full Restore), but decided to go with my fav.

Nata

You had to play the game to the end again that it said u choosed jolteon or did it say at the beggining?

Psycho Cut

i hate that 1 last block you just can't hit.. ugh.. this game..
Exactly. It's so annoying.

Espeon does have a very good ability, but if you think about it most pokemon boost their own stats instead of lowering yours.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Jolteon, just because I know I can get a DW Eevee.

Nata

Ok thats funny... i logged on both of my account (one of my black and one of my white game) and played the games to the end and it letted me save both pokemon ... wtf??

Status
Not open for further replies.