• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I got Jolteon, which also happens to be my favourite.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Espoen..Such a awesome pokemon

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I don't really use any of them but I would probably use Jolteon though...

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
espeon is always my first choice, but once i can breed it i always make sure i have every eevelotion

Earendil

This game was unfortunately superseded by the Dream World Eevee, although now we all have the opportunity to get every Eevee evolution with their Dream World abilities!

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
I chose glaceon because I like ice types, and the act that it has great special attack and can learn frost breath aka dragon killer!

cybersonic233

I chose a Glaceon coz I was wanting Vaporeon or espeon layed the game coming up to 30 times was sick of it so jusy chose whatever I got next

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I believe I got Vaporeon, then again I probably got Umbreon.... I can't remember lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.