• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charmizard

Beat the stupid game for a third time just to make sure, so if I don't get one I'll be triply pissed off~~

Xikar

When will we be able to get the Eeveelution we chose, the wait is both worrying me that I screwed something up and annoying me because of the wait.

I choose Espeon mainly because its ability is good.

I still don´t understand why they gave Espeon such an insanely good ability compared to the other ones. Vaporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon ones are not that bad IMO, but Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon ones are just pathetic for them.

P.S: I chose Espeon, of course.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I still don´t understand why they gave Espeon such an insanely good ability compared to the other ones. Vaporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon ones are not that bad IMO, but Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon ones are just pathetic for them.

P.S: I chose Espeon, of course.

Well, Guts on Flareon isn't THAT bad. Guts and a Toxic Orb boosts Flareon's already considerable Attack to even higher levels. Waste away the first turn with a Flame Charge to boost Flareon's Speed, then sweep with Flame Charge, Facade and... uh... Bite, I guess. OK, so it's not perfect.

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
Is there anything special about these pokemon you get? If not I couldn't care less to get them because its sooooooo laggy.

Thanks, Darkrailuver ;491;

Wardek

U & I
Is there anything special about these pokemon you get? If not I couldn't care less to get them because its sooooooo laggy.

Thanks, Darkrailuver ;491;

Nothing other than their DW Abilities. Espeon is the only perfect one, the others are meh (Expect Leafeon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon)

rocky505

None of them because the game always lagged and caused me to lose all the time. Hopefully the Eevee coming up will be easier to obtain.

smashbro77

i picked vaporeaon because thats the one i got when i was finally able to beat the game and i didnt want to waste time playing again. is it possible to soft reset to get a female one?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
i picked vaporeaon because thats the one i got when i was finally able to beat the game and i didnt want to waste time playing again. is it possible to soft reset to get a female one?

You can soft reset, but it can never be female.

Lester20

This sucks.
I'll never be able to get my Jolteon because it NEVER saved it.
Thanks a lot, Nintendo. You cheated me.

Lester20

Jolteon because the first time i completed it, thats what i got AND Jolteon happens to be my favourite eeveelution :p

Lester20

So, yeah. My patience is dead. I want my Jolteon, now. If Nintendo doesn't give it to me, I'll be pretty mad.

hawkmbl

Curious
I got Espeon the first try. That was just what I wanted.

BTW, when can we claim them? Today was supposed to be the day the game would be shut down, and it hasn't yet..

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ok, I just earned espeon again. I clicked that I wanted it the two times it asks like every other time. I don't see that info box like that other person showed.

This is the third time I've earned espeon. I have no clue why it doesn't seem to save any. Help.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Ok, I just earned espeon again. I clicked that I wanted it the two times it asks like every other time. I don't see that info box like that other person showed.

This is the third time I've earned espeon. I have no clue why it doesn't seem to save any. Help.

Don't say "Play Again". Exit the tab/window.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I did that the first time. And I still keep earning pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.