• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radlin

He Returns.
I chose Glaceon. My first choice was Vaporeon, second was Umbreon, but because I already have Vaporeon on SS and I don't like Umbreon's DW ability, I chose Glaceon because it looks awesome, Ice types are on of my favorite Pokemon. I won and got Glaceon, but it didn't save. I kept trying for 2 days when finally, I got it and it saved. Can't wait for promotion.

Radlin

He Returns.
When will we be able to get the Eeveelution we chose, the wait is both worrying me that I screwed something up and annoying me because of the wait.

I choose Espeon mainly because its ability is good.

The promotion is not available right now, but hopefully soon. I chose Glaceon.

Radlin

He Returns.
It's already May 5th, everyone should get their Eeveelution. :\ Have you guys tried entering, and didn't see it in the Dream world?

Edit: They'll either be available later today, tomorrow, or after the next maintenance. >____>

It's a promtion that you'll probably notified by e-mail or check which promotions are you qualified for. Hopefully it is available soon.

Radlin

He Returns.
Ok, I didn't see that, but after selecting espeon and then playing again and beating the game, it didn't tell me I earned a new eeveelution. So I think/hope I still have the espeon.

When you play the game again after choosing your eeveelution, that appears if it saved.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Hi. Just before others mention this, this forum doesn't want multiple posts by the same user right after your own post(s). But if you just edit those all into one post, that's fine. ^^

Fairly self explanatory: Which Eeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game on pokemon.com?

Edit: You can make more than one selection by the way ^_^

Please note, if your not getting the following type of message when you play the game again after selecting your Eeveelution, then it may not have been saved correctly!!!:
Eeveelutionmessage.png

I haven't been getting that message. How can I be sure it saved properly?

Zypha

lucky for me i decided to check after reading about it in this thread. So i guess i got no jolteon and now i get an espeon, so yeah good either way. I would have been happy with anyone of them to be honest.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ok, got the message that I got espeon. Phew.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I've just replayed the game for my Espeon. I managed to get it the first time, so I played it again to double-check. However, instead of the message, it just sent me back to the first level to play again. I'm hoping that means that it saved this time.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw Radlin's post.

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
After clicking that you want the eeveelution and it says you have it, just close that tab or window. Then go back to the game and as it loads that message will pop up saying you already got whatever eeveelution you chose and it can't be changed. That's how you know you have it.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I haven't been able to choose an Eeveelution yet because I've only been able to get to level 2 in the game. I'm playing on a laptop, which doesn't even have a real mouse. And I find that when I do move my "mouse," it lags horribly which causes me to miss the ball.

If a miracle happens and I do manage to finish the game, I would like to choose Glaceon, since it's my favourite Eeveelution.

Nymphaea

Quirky Bug Girl
I haven't been able to choose an Eeveelution yet because I've only been able to get to level 2 in the game. I'm playing on a laptop, which doesn't even have a real mouse. And I find that when I do move my "mouse," it lags horribly which causes me to miss the ball.

If a miracle happens and I do manage to finish the game, I would like to choose Glaceon, since it's my favourite Eeveelution.

Well try now, because within the next few hours most likely the game is getting taken down.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
And to get glaceon, you have to collect the falling bubbles that are light blue with a cube-like image in them. They only appear on level four.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Bleh, I gave up on the game. The lag I've been experiencing is just ridiculous.

So no Eeveelution for me. Don't really care either, to be honest.

Beezkwit

Psychopathic Student
I chose Glaceon, but now I kind of regret it. I was just thinking about breeding it, but I really want an Espeon now! Anyone wanna trade when it comes out? D:

Wardek

U & I
It seems like the game lags for everyone, but not me. o__O
Anyways, good luck everyone, the game might be removed anytime.

Lester20

I didn't get my Jolteon...

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Are they able to be obtained now?

Status
Not open for further replies.