• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Dont bother going to customer support. they dont do anything, trust me.

i accept the fact i wont get my eeveelution.. you should to.

trollfreak ftl.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Dont bother going to customer support. they dont do anything, trust me.

i accept the fact i wont get my eeveelution.. you should to.

trollfreak ftl.
Yeah, you're right. Finally got to the customer support and sent a ticket, it disappeared without an answer an hour later. They won't do anything, just gonna have to wait for the PokeCafe Eevee

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Yep, undoubtedly, this sucks. There's no reason we should have to put up with this but we will because PUSA knows that they wouldn't lose money to our complaints. It's a shame, but that's just how it goes.

KimmyC

very disappointing ;-; just i'll have to find one in GTS somehow.

Kuro_Kitsune

Busy Trainer
ok, I just got my internet back and decided to check on the Eeveelutions issue and seems like some more people are emailing about this. I haven't gotten a response but from what I see of others there still might be some hope, it says they are going to check our accounts or something like that to see what the issue is. (If anyone else is wondering how to email them about this go to page 17 of this thread, I posted how).

Well, yesterday I was bummed cuz couldn't get my Vaporeon but at least today I caught my first Shiny in Black. ^^ lol That made my day.

Pengyzu

I sent them a message about this with a picture of what it shows us. They replied by saying they were gonna investigate about it. Will check my account records and reply with any data they find lol

Arkane

Hey I´m so mad :( first I couldnt get my Glaceon, and now I can´t even log in into the support section.

Wardek

U & I
Hey I´m so mad :( first I couldnt get my Glaceon, and now I can´t even log in into the support section.

I remember when i was trying to login to the Support Center before they removed the Eeveelution game.

Kuro_Kitsune

Busy Trainer
I sent them a message about this with a picture of what it shows us. They replied by saying they were gonna investigate about it. Will check my account records and reply with any data they find lol

I'm still waiting for a response but I'll report anything as soon as I find out.

Guvie00

Noob Collector
Thanks

Hi everyone, been a long time since I checked these forums (I'm mostly a lurker) X3

Anyways, I'm bummed out cuz I couldn't get my Eeveeloution. >:C I didn't know about this bug thing but I was sure my game saved the Pokemon after I spent 3 hours playing the darn game to get Vaporeon. I figured I should send an e-mail saying of this issue so I did and I think everyone with this same problem should do the same.

Now, I read through this tread and saw someone (KimmyC) tried contacting them and I read the response but it seems you emailed them to their "account issues" email.

To tell them about the GL issues you need to log in (yes, even if you already are logged in) on the Support Center on the top right after the tabs that say "Request Support" and "My Support History". After you logged in go to the Support Center again and click "Ask a Question". This will take you to a form where they ask you for your Game Sync ID, your GL nickname, and other account information. There you can choose from a box the issue (and they have "Eevee Evolution Pormotion" to pick from!), then you write in the blank box detailing what the issue is and send it. After sending it you can check the progress of your issue in the "My Support History" tab.

I sent them an email already through there. I really want my Eeveelution! D:

Hope that helps anyone trying to contact them about this.
;134;

Thanks for the heads up! I'd have chosen espeon which conveniently the befriend game picked for me! Just a shame it just never worked first time..
I've just sent my email... fingers X'd

Gumbyx84

Safari Gym Leader
Sadly I am have run into the same problem. as Kuro_Kitsune and Guvie00. I played the game and was told I befriended a Flareon, but when I logged in on the 19th, is said I didnt have one. I emailed tech support about it, but not sure if it will do me any good

Xikar

How are they suppose to appear to befriend anyways? Do you have to click the area and make them appear or are they just standing in the middle of the path?

Also ran into a glitch yesterday and today where no pokemon showed up at all in the Isle of Dreams.

Johto-Master

Just got my reply:
Dear Ben Crawford,

Hello, Ben!
Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!
We see that you and many others are experiencing an issue regarding the eevee evolution promotion.
We will be investigating further into this issue. Stay tuned for updates as they may become available.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team.

Sounds good, maybe they'll put the game back up?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Just got my reply:
Dear Ben Crawford,

Hello, Ben!
Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!
We see that you and many others are experiencing an issue regarding the eevee evolution promotion.
We will be investigating further into this issue. Stay tuned for updates as they may become available.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team.

Sounds good, maybe they'll put the game back up?
Sounds automated...

Electric

I got Vaporeon. When I befriended it in the Dream World, they misspelled it twice. "Vaporon" and "Vaporeron."

I'm having no luck as well, though it's kind of a relief to some degree that I'm not the only one (though I am thoroughly pissed I may not get my Espeon and Umbreon).

At least the Cafe is available in Japan in just a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.