• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Which Eeveelution did you choose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad because I had no problems at all D: I got an Umbreon, since I've never owned one... I feel like that was a poor choice now since everyone chose espeon.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
ok i got this message now

Hello again Trainer!

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution.

We anticipate reviewing and investigating the first batch of requests by June 17th. Successful investigations and those confirmed to have completed the promotion in its entirety should be able to receive their Pokémon by approximately June 22nd. We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

The following Customer(s) have been CC'ed:

Question Information:
Question #: 15182-21169
Date Created: 5/29/2011 10:25:15 PM

To update or check the status of this Question:

Go to: http://support.pokemon.com/link/portal/15182/15227/Ticket/21169

If you have general questions, please direct them to support@pokemon.com.

Just checked my email and I got the same email. I hate to wait that long, since I'm moving in the next few days and won't have internet access for a while :(

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
How did you get it though?

Mine said the odd "you are not qualified" or something of that language.

No Jolteon for me :,(

Robbob

How did you get it though?

Mine said the odd "you are not qualified" or something of that language.

No Jolteon for me :,(

You have to put a ticket in while you are logged on to your www.pokemon.com account. It is in the customer service area. They have a special catagory just for the the eeveelution promotion. If you don't file a ticket, you will not get the eeveelution.

darthmalice777

Dark & Ghost FTW
Wow, really sorry to hear that you guys are still having to wait so long to get your Eeveelutions. I chose Espeon because it's one my fav psychics anyway, and I just thought it had the neatest DW ability. Hope you guys get yours sooner than later.

alchimiste

I got two Espeons (one for both white and black) because it's my favourite pokemon and I thought it would improve my chances of getting a female (alas, was that an uninformed decision...). Guess I'll have to wait till the pokemon cafe becomes available in the US.

Kid Zemo

Former Member
I chose umbreon because that's my favorite of the Evees. Sadly, it didn't take. Thanks to you guys, though, I have submitted a request so maybe I will get one eventually. Um, yay? SRSLY though, thanks for publicizing the process for getting this addressed.

Kid Zemo

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I chose Umbreon. Why does everyone get Espeon? Anyway, I e-mailed the Pokemon GL because I can't get my eeveelution. They said to wait until June 17th, or June 22 (one of those) for the problem to be fixed for anyone who hasn't claimed their eeveelution.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
well.. since they screwed me over and I never got the eeveelution, i did the 2nd best thing, and got one from the gts.. female.. and have been breeding them all night. Plan on getting some quality ones after the power items start making good matches.

I got Espeon for Magic Bounce. I couldn't get it though -_-

I got a Japanese female Anticipation Eevee that I used for breeding, so now I have all of the Eeveelutions with their hidden abilities :D

moonlightning

Espeon, because being able to bounce back Stealth Rocks is just amazing. I was surprised that Jolteon didn't get motor drive and Umbreon would have been killer with Poison Body or Intimidate. Oh well.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
So, just to check... Where does your Pokemon appear when you've received it? Is it in the Dream World or is it at your Entree or what?

Armored Zangoose

What address did people use for tech support about not getting their eeveelutions, and what did they say? I just don't want to submit a ticket to the wrong place or something, which is something I would do. -_-

Radlin

He Returns.
I feel sorry for those who didn't get their Eeveelution, I got it with alot if trouble, but some of them did more things so they can get it but they didn't. Think of all those crying children who are upset because they didn't get their pokemon. Why couldn't we just play an easier game so that nearly everyone can win their desired Eeveelution.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
I kept getting game overs on my laptop... Finally got something on the 5th time (I think) and it was an Espeon. Of course, I just got a female DW cafe Eevee last week, so...

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
i played it only once and got jolteon

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
It really doesn't matter to me anymore, as I got a female DW Eevee..........

Status
Not open for further replies.