• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeveelution Did You Choose?

What Was Your Favorite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Eevee (You Didn't Evolve It)

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
So, in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, what did you evolve your Eevee into? If you played through it multiple times, then which one was your favorite? Mine was Espeon. It owned everything... ALWAYS.

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
My favorite eeveelution was always espeon, mainly for the nostalgia from colosseum. I remember one time when my cousin wanted to play xd, and I told him he could when I evolved my eevee. When he got out of the room, my eevee was evolving. I didn't want to stop playing, so I stopped the evolution. The moon shard was gone, and my eevee never evolved.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I chose flareon the first time, jolteon the second, espeon the third, But I might choose vaporeon next b/c that one is my fav

Truly Deceptive

Yeah...

My Espeon from Colosseum was actually the first non-legendary Pokémon which I raised to Level 100 in any Pokémon game, and did excellently in my first battle against Pike Queen Lucy (the first Frontier Brain which I ever faced). It was the one which defeated her; it finally took out her Shuckle after so many turns, and when it was so damaged from Toxic and other things, as well. It was because of it that I just barely managed to achieve my first ever victory against a Frontier Brain.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I think I evolved my Eevee into Flareon. I really don't remember why I chose Flareon, since it's not my favourite Eeveelution and I ended up dumping it for Houndoom.

If I play XD again, I'll probably choose either Vaporeon or Espeon.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well the first time I played it, I chose Umbreon, then Espeon... and currently I am playing it again and chose Umbreon. :p rarely gets beaten ^_^

Kalosian

So long
I went with Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon. Can't remember which worked the best, but I would guess it was either Jolteon or Vaporeon. Either way, Vaporeon is my favorite out of these three.

Truly Deceptive

I played through it again, and wondered what it would be like to not evolve it. I got the ThunderStone so I can evolve it whenever I want to. You can get a Fire Stone and a Water Stone later on, too, although the Water Stone is meant for evolving the Shellder and the Fire Stone is meant for evolving either the Vulpix or the Growlithe. I've heard of some people receiving a Fire Stone just to evolve both the Vulpix and the Growlithe while choosing not to evolve the Eevee. There's also a choice later in the game between using the Leaf Stone to evolve either the Seedot after it has evolved into Nuzleaf or the Weepinbell later on.

Truly Deceptive

Also, to those who didn't evolve their Eevee: why'd you choose not to?

Vaporeon kicks some balls, and Jolteon is probably the most useful for fast T-wave's. Those are my uses, though :p . Shadow Pokemon pretty much out-offense regular pokemon chansey since every move does 2x. They also wall very well other shadows.

Also, to those who didn't evolve their Eevee: why'd you choose not to?
I got a shiny one... yeah, thats why :p .

I chose Jolteon just because I liked it a lot when I was younger (I was 7 when I got the game) but not so much anymore....

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
I chose Espeon, and I don't regret my decision one bit. Espeon is a great Pokémon with excellent stats. I've beaten several trainers with the assistance of this Pokémon, and I'm very grateful for it. I won't deny that choosing an eeveelution was a rather difficult choice, but Espeon just worked for me.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I chose Umbreon since my time doesn't work on my 3rd gen games

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I've tried them all, and it's difficult to eliminate any of them. I tend to use Espeon or Jolteon, since I like my fast sweepers. I chose Espeon for the poll, since I've used it a bit more.

Innocentmercy

Espeon is my favorite of all eeveelutions. Not only it gave off a stunning look, it is also my favorite for its awesome stats.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i always choose jolteon, its speed is essential as you progress & have to catch mulitple shadow pokemon. i can get a t-wave off on the first turn & catch most of the shadows on the 2nd turn...