• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Eeveelution Did You Choose?

What Was Your Favorite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Eevee (You Didn't Evolve It)

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I voted Espeon, because of it's high sp. attack power. Second choice would be Flareon because after right next to steel, fire is my favourite type. Too bad about Flareon's limited speed and movepool but as for the rest it's a good pokémon. Third choice would be Jolteon/Umbreon, hard to choose between a fast thunder waver and a defensive tank.

Mightyena97

Hoenn Champion
Jolteon or Vaporeon because I like Electric and Water types

hawkmbl

Curious
1st was Espeon, thanks to it's high attack stats, and Vaporeon, due to it's high defense stats. Both were my starters in the two games and they are now both LV 100 now on my B2 game.:)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
It's a hard choice because they all have their advantages, I've played through a few times but my favourite choice was probably Vaporeon. I didn't need any of the others because I just use the Gardevoir you get later in the game for status effects and psychic moves, and the ampharos for Electric, and I used Houndoom for Fire and Dark. Granted if I could have I would have probably picked Glaceon as my first choice or Leafeon as my second...

~.~

Pokemon breeder
The first Eevee I've ever obtained.. I never evolved it. It's fun to beat the champion with a plain Eevee.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I went with Vaporeon in XD, as I already used Espeon/Umbreon in Colo, wanted to use Ampharos and Flareon sucks with stat distributions, poor guy.

If I were to play again I would go with Jolteon, methinks.

+Ike

♥ Call me Lexi ♥
In my first run through, I chose Umbreon because I loved it in colosseum. In my second and third, I chose Flareon, then Jolteon because those are my next favorite eeveelutions.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I always kept it as an eevee because I didn't feel the need to evolve it when it was already good enough.

shanedestroyer

i chose jolteon the first time just because that was always my favorite eeveelution and for other times i dont quite remember

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
First time through, I chose Espeon. On my most recent try, I chose Flareon and named it Mozilla. get it?

Bramble

I chose Jolteon on my first go, and umbreon on my second. I got a cord to transfer my pokemon from XD to the GBA games, so my Umbreon is in my FireRed now.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I chose Vaporeon, because Vaporeon is my favorite eeveelution. (As a grass-type lover, I still prefer Vaporeon over Leafeon... if I may jump to gen 4 quickly.)

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
i always picked jolteon only because i always name my eevee elliot and it always seemed to just fit better with that haha. but i like vaporeon too so either one of those two i guess :I