• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Which Egg to choose?" type of questions

AzmirAhmmhed

I saw a lot of comment like this today and I think it's time to clear some things:

-No, the egg pokemons will not able to work as alternatives for the SS Kanto trainers, you can have a Blastoise but SS Blue's Blastoise will be 100 times more powerful. And it's the same with Charizard and Venosaur.

-So choose the pokemon you want, it's all about personal preferences, they will not bring an alternative to SS Red and the upcoming other SS Kanto trainers.

-And this is right, if you think about it those pokemons are long time partners of their expert trainers, they are really experienced and well trained. While these are literally newborns, they clearly not in the same tier and that's right that way.

-So again, choose the one who you'd like and don't try to overthink it. These units are gifts, maybe they will be useful later but as for now they are not really Endgame compatible.

-These Kanto starters are just tests of the feature, DeNA needed a way to get new pokemons into the game which aren't strongly associated with trainers, gym leaders champions etc... and this will be it. And of course for first try they do it with the Kanto starters, why wouldn't they do it? It's a great nostalgia filled way to bring more players in.

So yeah, like I said, choose the one you like the most. Have a nice day.