• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Elite 4 Member has the best chance of showing up in Best Wishes

Which Elite 4 Member has the best chance of showing up in Best

• Shauntal- The Ghost loving Story Writer.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Grimsley- The Lord of Dark types.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Caitlin- The Psychic sleeping beauty.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Marshal- The member with Martial talented Fighting types.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Alder- The Champion of Unova.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Will- The masked Psychic magician of Johto.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Karen- The Dark dazzling superstar of Johto.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

Well the title says it lol, Which E4 member has the best chance of showing up and why. I also added Karen and Will onto the poll just to get opinions.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Alder and Caitlin.

I voted for Marshel but, I think him and Grimsley have the best chance of showing.

Cataquack Warrior

I think that Caitlin is a viable possibility, as she made a cameo in the Sinnoh game series. As a result, she could act as a bridge to the previous season of Sinnoh. While I would also like to see Karen and Will bridge Unova to Sinnoh, the Johto series was so long ago that I do not think that it will be brought up again. Even the episodes with Lyra and Khoury lacked the full bridging of seasons as I had hoped for.

Aesir

Breeder
Alder is pretty much guaranteed (all the other Champions have appeared so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.