• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Form?

Which form of Deoxys?

• Attack

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Defense

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Speed

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Attack and Defense, that is a fact. Attack Form is among the deadliest Pokemon, while the Defense Form is a monster that takes unboosted hits and makes your life harder with Pressure.

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
all are good =)

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i like defence it looks armored
and last time i checked

alien+armor=cuool

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Defense is my favorite, offense is pretty cool too, though. Speed is not that great, because an attack form deoxys can outrun pretty much everything anyway.

i'mblue92

water lover
I like the speed form just because you get to go first pratically every time (minus Trick-Room situations).

I think the best one is the Defence-form. It looks nice, has a little bulkyness in it. The stats of it are also ok.