• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Final Stage Only?

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Final Stage Only?

• Rillaboom

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Cinderace

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Inteleon

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know this has been done before, but I was thinking of making topics and polls of my own on which starter is your favorite based on each form. Now remember, each of you will obviously have opinions on this and I will have mine as well.

So this topic is which of the Galar starters do you like based on their final stage only? Mine is Cinderace.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
They r all bland and un pleasant for me tbh
Inteleoj is my least un liked I guess

Tsukisha

I'm going to vote for Cinderace mostly because Scorbunny is the one I went with. However, even though I do think Cincerace is the cutest looking out of the three Galar starters' final evolved forms, I'm also going to admit that, in terms of G-Max forms, I actually enjoy Inteleon and its advanced sniper features the most.

With that said, I still prefer Raboot and Drizzile to hold a Eviolite respectively.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
It was hard, because this is the first generation in which I like none of the final evolutions. Voted Rillaboom in the end as it looks more true to its animal roots as opposed to the anthropomorphised appearance of the other two.

DrewHLMW

9 stages and all of them sucked, easily the worst set of starters Gamfreak has come up with to date.
Rillaboom gets my vote cause its the least stupid looking.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Inteleon! I was one of the rare few who liked it from the moment it was revealed. Idk I just vibe with it's relaxed nature a lot

Cinderace is okay. I didn't like it at first but the anime really helped it grow on me

Rillaboom I'm indifferent towards. No like nor dislike towards it

treatyofversigh

Def Rillaboom for me! I chose Grookey first and while I wasn't a big fan of Rillaboom initially, it grew on me a lot over the course of the game. The drums are a fun addition. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Cinderace or Inteleon, though they've both grown on me over the last year or so. Snipe Shot's super fun.

Nave

Rillaboom is one of my favourite starters of all time. I predicted its name when there was a rumour that it would be a gorilla with drums.
I love everything about it. From its design, to its ability, to its movepool.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Probably Cinderace since it’s the one I have the most experience with but honestly really love all 3. Inteleon’s smugness and the crazed look for Snipe Shot/GMax Hydrosnipe are some of my favorite animations. Rillaboom is just cool with its music inspiration. Definitely one of my favorite trios

ZiR

Beginner Collector
Rillaboom, no question, I never liked other monkey/ape pokemons very much, but this one is for sure the best one. About the other starters design, Inteleon has a weird design, but I can deal with it, Cinderace on the other hand, I don't like it, it is supposed to be cute, but it really is not, the creepy tiny hands is way too disturbing for me.

Last edited:

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I chose the monkey, but the galars starters are my least favorite group of beginner pokemon.