• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The First Stage Only?

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The First Stage Only?

• Grookey

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Sobble

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know this has been done before, but I was thinking of making topics and polls of my own on which starter is your favorite based on each form. Now remember, each of you will obviously have opinions on this and I will have mine as well.

So this topic is which of the Galar Starters do you like based on their first stage only? Mine is Scorbunny.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I liked the first stage of all 3 Galar starters and though there were well designed
Too bad their last evo r boring and bland , for me atleast

Tsukisha

I think Scorbunny is cute, while (to me) Sobble and Grookey are the worst looking starters ever created - I'm fine, however, with their evolutions.

Sobble is just a round-headed Froakie who was given to a silly face. Literally my least favourite Pokémon of them all.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
This was another hard one, as I initially liked Sobble the most only to get ruined by its poor evolution designs, then I went towards Grookey due to my love of monkeys but its horrid portrayal in the anime ruined that too. So I now find Scorbunny as the fave, due to it having the least controversial design. It’s the starter I would have picked had I played the Galar games.

DrewHLMW

These are by far the worst starters Gamfreak has ever given us but Sobble just barely beats the other two.

treatyofversigh

Scorbunny's always been my fave of the first stage Galar starters, but Grookey has grown a lot on me since release. I've never been a big Sobble fan, but I think it's cute enough!