• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Middle Stage Only?

Which Galar Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Middle Stage Only?

• Thwackey

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Raboot

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Drizzle

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I know this has been done before, but I was thinking of making topics and polls of my own on which starter is your favorite based on each form. Now remember, each of you will obviously have opinions on this and I will have mine as well.

So this topic is which of the Galar Starters do you like based on their middle stage only? Mine is Raboot.

Tsukisha

This is the one and only generation which I'd actually pick the starters' middle evolved forms over both of their base or final stages.
Everstone + Eviolite all day for Thwackey, Raboot and Drizzile.

Orphalesion

Thwackey, even ignoring that it evolves into Rillaboom (my favourite final evolution Galar starter) and evolves from the adorable gremlin baby Grookey, it's my favoruite.
I really like its colors and the whole thing with the sticks and the manbun/mow-hawk is really well done.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I went for Raboot, as it has the most interesting design. Seems like the rest of the fandom love it too as far as middle stage starters in general go.