1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which game is the rarest game you own?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Gamer Fluttershy, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Pokemon Silver is anything but rare.

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I think the only rare Pokemon games are the GBA ones due to people hording the legit ones and selling fake ones.

3. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Metroid Prime Trilogy, EU, still in its wrapping. Xenoblade Chronicles, but that's been played to death, and the controller is in the same condition.

4. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Hmm... Final Fantasy for NES I suppose.

5. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

It's not exactly rare, but Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Gamecube is still worth about $50 used. It's way harder to find than the Wii version.

6. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

There is no way that game is still worth $50 bucks used. GameStop sells it new at $30.

7. Hydrohs

On GameCube though? And do they even have any even if they actually list it at that price?

8. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

My GS still has a small GCN section and I remember seeing it for that price. I just checked their site and it's around there too http://www.gamestop.com/gc/games/legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/42893

Granted finding it new is still next to impossible. I don't know how much scalpers or selling them for.

9. Hydrohs

I managed to find a new copy on eBay three or four years ago for $70 and I'm pretty sure they were selling it really low.

10. lavanda

lavanda Really feeling it

Xenoblade Chronicles, I guess. Or in a local level, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (it's literally impossible to find it here).

11. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Apparently I have Bubble Bobble... I'm not even sure where it came from, but I can see why it's one of the higher demand NES games