• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which game would you buy?

Which game would you perfer?

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Call of Duty 3

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Cruxis

Banned
Zelda, hands down.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Zelda. BTW, if you buy COD3, I've heard the Wii version is worse than the other console versions.

Samzaaa

Diamond Chaser
omg trust me m8 its gotta be zelda COD3 on wii is sooo rubbish compaired to the 360 and ps3 versions zelda all the way

killerkyogre14

i have both but i would deffently get LoZ:TP
Call of duty is too hard once you get into the game

Kez

Hoenn Champion
Well, I have never played Call of Duty 3, because it is not the type of game that I like. I would deffinatly call Twilight Princess fun, and the visualy are great as well. I would deffinatly go for that game out of the 2.

b3an0b0y

I'd have to say call of duty 3 if you like those sort of games but if you don't Zelda is always a good choice. :p