1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which game would you want to live through?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Lluc, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

Out of any game (Main or spin off) in the series. Which one would you most want to live through the game as the protagonist?

I'd probably like to go through Hilbert's adventure the most. See cool Pokemon, have encouraging friends like Bianca (And not people who would discourage me like Gary or Silver), not have to go through any experience that's too terrifying (As far as I can think of at least), gain a legendary Pokemon, an the post game stuff would be a fun experience for me. As much as being a Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon would be an interesting experience, I'd rather control a Pokemon rather than be in the fight myself.

What would your choice be?

2. pokemonmaster99325

pokemonmaster99325 pokemon master!!!!

Pokemon Soul silver :D I can meet loads of pokemon and battle gym leaders. Pokemon mystery dungeon would be awesome but i wouldn't really want to be a pokemon if i would get attacked and hurt by wild pokemon :O

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. supersmew

supersmew Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ

Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

4. Argylegasm

Argylegasm The Dictotter

Ooph difficultttt.

Sapphire or Diamond. I love Hoenn so much and I would totally live in Mossdeep City, but I really need a Glaceon in my life. Hoenn is such a gorgeous region, I love the wilderness.

5. Divine Retribution

Divine Retribution Well-Known Member

I dunno. PMD2 sounds both terrifying and incredibly fun, but that's a little too high-fantasy for my tastes. To be honest I probably wouldn't want to live through any of them, cause the main series' storylines just plain suck while the spinoff games are normally either just as suckish or plain scary.

6. AceOfSpadez

AceOfSpadez I Am The Law

That is so going in my sig. :)

Pokemon BW or BW2. Mainly because they have the best storyline.
    (And people out of Japan got a criminal sydicate's overpowered robot bug at the beginning of their journey -_-)

7. TheGiftedFlareon

TheGiftedFlareon Tactician's Gambit

I would live through the pokemon mystery dungeon series. I would be a Pokémon, DUH! That is the best thing you could do!!!

8. Colton S

Colton S Beware Bewear

Pokemon Ranger or Platinum. The Distortion World would be awesome!

9. Latch

Latch Funky Fresh

Emerald just because it's my favorite region and the Pokemon in it are some of my favorites!

10. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

Any of the main series. I like them all to the extent that I wouldn't mind living them out...except for Black/White and their sequels XD

Out of the spinoffs, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (if I could return to the real world (if we're doing that) at will), or XD: Gale of Darkness. I really like those games : )

11. Latch

Latch Funky Fresh

XD: Gale of Darkness or Pokemon Colosseum because of the sick vehicles you get to drive around to get across the region!

12. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

Ruby version for sure :)

13. Legendary Charizard

Legendary Charizard Fire Master

I would think HG/SS

14. Nightmareisalive

Nightmareisalive Well-Known Member

Emerald getting a torchic for a starter, exploring a region which requires a great use of water transport,in a battle between two evil teams and then getting involved between the element Pokemon. Having a rival who doesn't mock but has a an easier relationship to the character, finally seeing Billy try and beat the teacher and then have the Battle Frontier to explore and conquer.

Colosseum for a side quest game. Just so much darker and has your character trying to make up for their past mistakes. Interesting places to explore and enemies to face.

15. Eva-chan

Eva-chan Member

Heart gold or Emerald

16. fenniken

fenniken fire master

hg i love it and il tolly live in xy kalo is awesome

17. Ace Trainer Alex

Ace Trainer Alex wants to fight!

I'd go with Pearl/Diamond, since Sinnoh is my favorite region.

18. PKMN TRAINER Oliver

PKMN TRAINER Oliver ポケットモンスタ一

Pokemon X because I don't know what's gonna happen, so it'll be more exciting. Also I like Xerneas and there are heaps of Pokemon there which nobody knows yet.

19. I would like to live through PMD2. Just such an emotional storyline, more so than a lot of other games.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  20. SilverChiko

SilverChiko Protect The Smiles!

I would love to live through PMD2, having to kick Darkrai's behind before you can evolve, I wouldn't hold back (I would preferably be Shinx and my partner Vulpix)