• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which games do you have?

which game do you have?

• Total voters

SecretMew

I have Red. I once had Yellow, until I bought Red from my brother, and sold Yellow to my friend, who had lost his Blue version...

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I only have red before I lost all my Game Boy...@____@

R

Ratiosu

I have the Red version only. But I have borrowed Blue and Yellow from my cousin and played them.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Red (english nd jap)
Blue
yellow

B

Blue_Poliwhirl24

Got red, blue and yellow (though the only I have get all in were red ^^). Red was my first, got my brothers blue and got yellow from the US ^^

M

Mariob

I got Blue and Yellow. Blue I have a full dex, and in Yellow I have no clue what I'm doing. I think I beat the E4 but I'm not sure. Red is the only Pokemon GBA game I don't have.

Black Widow

I got Red and Yellow at my birthday party, and I played Red first. I completed the Pokedex, along with a legal Mew, and My Yellow stopped working before I could get Mewtwo. Then I got Blue from my bro, and all his Pokemon games. (Blue, yellow, Gold, silver)
So yeah. I may buy a Green version for the fun of it.

M

.MarioKart

I have ONE red, ONE blue, and ONE yellow version. There.

;196; FireVapor

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
I have Red, Blue, and Yellow. I used to play Yellow regulary until my save file kept disappearing. Playing them is like a trip to the past. o_O

Demy

the pokemon games i have

the versions of the games i have are red, blue, yellow, crystal, silver, gold, ruby, sapphire, firered and leafgreen and soon to add is emardal.

quite a coreltion didn't all u guys think? come on?!

Demy ;300;

Demy

FireVapor said:
I have ONE red, ONE blue, and ONE yellow version. There.

;196; FireVapor

firevapor

could i become your friend? i'm just learning the ropes here ! cna u help me teach me stuff that i don't understand.!!!

Demy

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
Green exists, but it is japan only.

I have a blue version.

M

Mendoku

Blue and Yellow... I used to have Red but it tore up on me, so oh well.

I have all 4 of them including green Version but its in Japanese and my cousin helps me translat so I could beat it