• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which games do you have?

which game do you have?

• Total voters

new001

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I have Blue, Red, and I had Yellow... before it mysteriously disapeared
I'm still looking for it

Bloody Banette

All of them except green

R

Ringo Baggins

So far, I've just got one copy of Red. I'm hoping to find a second copy in Spanish.

Charizard2007 said:
I have Red & Blue. I had Yellow but it mysteriously disappeared and I can't find it.
same thing happend to my blue.

gymleadermya19

place: saphire city
dark scyther said:
vote on the game you have

if you have more then one version vote 2/3/4 times

i have yellow i had a old one with a level 100 pikachu and a strong charizard but i lost it yellow is first pokemon game i had other than pinball

Last edited:

FigmentJedi

Cascade Trainer
I got all three at my house (though Blue is technically my older sister's and it's lost)

vaerna

I bought all of them and have 3 Silvers and 2 reds and 2 Crystals. I also have both Stadiums and some of the related games. I have all the GBA's and Game Cube games.

deoxys_attack_mode

Wow. You are OBSESSED.

I have 2 Blues, 1 Yellow, 1 Gold, 3 Silvers, 1 FR, 1 LG, 1 Ruby, 1 Sapphire, and 1 Emerald. I used to have Red, but I sold it at EB Games 'cause it stopped saving. It was also part of my down payment on the remake XD.

gymleadermya19

place: saphire city
i also have gold sivler red fire pinball for gba crystal emerald tcg 1

S

Suica

Blue. That's all, but I wanted to get Yellow when Pokemon was popular.

S

Setsuna22

I used to have blue and red, but lost them. :( And I used to have yellow too, but let someone borrow it a long time ago...and never got it back.

X

XDHo-oH

I have a real japennese green,pokemon red,and pokemon blue

S

SammoLaw

I only ever got yellow, I wanted to get blue/red at some point a year or two ago, but since FR/LG was going to come out, I decided that there was no real point.

torkip

Mind Trainer
Whoops I hit I had red by accident. I dont though. I've got Blue and Yellow.