• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which games do you have?

which game do you have?

• Total voters
D

Dark Maltos

I have Red and Blue. I had yellow at some point, but I lost it in my house :(

Mudkip3

I have Red and Yellow. I got them after I got my Silver and Crystal, so I got them really late. I haven't played them in months.

F

Flame Sabre

I have Red, but I've played Yellow in my cousin's gameboy.

N

Needs a Deoxys

I have them all, including green. But, the green's fake.

dude-z

< My first Shiny!!!!
i have blue, i lost yellow, and i gave a freind red for metroid prime for gcn.(i am mean!)

H

halibabica

I have all but Green version. I don't know anything about Green, and I only ever played Red and Blue. Yellow is starting to get very dusty.

Guy

I don't know!
dark scyther said:
vote on the game you have

if you have more then one version vote 2/3/4 times
Just Blue. And you can only vote once.

#1 Poke Fan

I only have red version, I just buy the red or fire version of each generation.

A

aeroblast50

If you only mean older games then everyone of them, I have every game from every generation except Diamond and pearl ofcourse.
I have beat all games except Crystal, Emerald & XD.
All of my other games are inside cases and I only take them out to trade or battle for fun.
I never let my friends near my complete games, they always threaten me with.

"I'll start a new game and save it!"

Mysteryguy

Rainbow Trainer
I've got Red, Blue and Yellow. I was quite young back then, so at that point I was all like: "OMG a game with Pokemon in it! Buy buy buy!" But now I know better. I also bought Gold, Silver AND Crystal, but now I only have Sapphire. I just see it as a waste of money to buy three of the same games with very small differences (IMO. The games I'm referring to by the way are, of course, Ruby and Emerald) and I know that I won't train every Pokemon I have, so I don't really need to have them all. Just having one of them is fun enough and since I have Colosseum (although I'm still not sure if I'm exactly glad about that), I can still have some Pokemon that aren't obtainable in Sapphire.

Anyway, I've got Red, Blue and Yellow and played the heck out of every one of them.

Ben Kenobi

I have Red, Blue and Yellow but the data on all three of them was screwed up, Blue and Yellow by a friend of two of my brothers and Red by me catching Missingo.

C

+Chaos Blade+

I have the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. Go me *Dance* XP

D

dream eater

i have all of them probly cos of the fact i use an emulator. woo free download