• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which games do you have?

which game do you have?

• Total voters
F

Floss

hI

HI i am new.........Nice to meet u!!;196; I hv pokemon GREEN , RED & BLUE
MINE IS GAMEBOY ADVANCE;249; ;251; ;250; :172bros: ;151;

I have pokemon yellow...Pokemon yellow and pokemon silver were the first games I got.

.::Crystal::.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I have R/B/Y. Blue Version is my first pokemon game. Got Yellow traded by my cousin. I bought Red.

Firebird306

Hello...
I got Red for my 7th B'day, then Yellow for Xmas and then I got Blue for my 8th B'day. I think that's how I got them.

G

Greek God

I had red and yellow, although 1 of them was originally not mine, i forgot to give it the game back.

P

pikpikpersom

all games, i got my green off ebay and yellow was my first ever

X

Xeno

I got Red and Blue for my 8th Christmas, then got Yellow with my allowance. Then someone stole my Red and Blue. Then someone gave me a pre-used Red.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all of the listed and I also have all the games in the whole Pokemon series (except Pokemon Dash and Pokemon XD, but I will probably get both if I find them cheap)...
You should have listed all the Pokemon games though!!

Solarbeam

Custom User Title
Blue is my only first-gen. game, has always been (since'98/'99) and will probably always be. I buy just one game of every generation. (I have both Sa and LG though)

silver

I have 1 Red, 2 Blues, and 2 Yellows.

F

Finnmonster

I have only Yellow. I'd like to get the other color gen games, too, but that should happen without Ebay 'n' other Internet shops. Maybe I'll try flea markets...