• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which games do you have?

which game do you have?

• Total voters

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
fighting_master said:
I have all of the listed and I also have all the games in the whole Pokemon series (except Pokemon Dash and Pokemon XD, but I will probably get both if I find them cheap)...
You should have listed all the Pokemon games though!!

Yeah, he/she should have listed all of them but this is Red/Blue/Green and Yellow forum, not for others.

Anton

Red Cheat Master
ive got red/blue and yellow but its a poll so you cant post for all 3 so ill pick one red!

Psychic

Really and truly
I have Blue and Yellow. Blue was actually my cousin's, but he gave it to me when he was bored of it.

~Psychic

Dragon_Reborn

I have Red,Blue, and Yellow.

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
I have Blue n Yellow
i wanted Red but my cousin wouldnt sell it to me
i would have green but i dont speak japanese

I have them all, but unfortunatly i think that my green is a fake, like the monsters have screwed up names, but the plot is the same so i guess i have all three ^^

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I have Blue and Yellow. I used to have Red, but I gave it to my friend because his mom gave his away.