• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which games had made you feel angry?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
am i the only one here who actually liked FF13 and thought it was good :eek:.

umm ima have to say any CoD game and QWOP >..>

I happened to enjoy XIII as well

As for games that make me rage, really two come to mind

The old SNK fighting games where the last boss started getting ridiculously cheap and started pulling off impossible combos

and Mario Party, for the fact that it pretty much ruins friendships for the night.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Need for speed games. Oh. My. God. Ill be racing a hard race that I never could beat before, andill almost be right by the finish line, all of a sudden, a cop/opponent decides to put you in the wall. I hate security forces.

Assassins creed games. When your fighting one enemy and 3 try to attack. -_-

Mister_SGG

Assassin's Creed games when your character doesn't listen at all, like in AC2 when you're in the second Assassin's tomb with the crazy obstacle course. Ezio always jumped off from like 100 feet when I didn't want him too.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Prince of Persia Forgotten sands always manage to frustrate me to no end when u turn back time and then when it turned back u just fall to ur death and the controls were meh and how stupid it was that u can just use invincibility to beat any boss >..<

mew661

Crush the Oppression
Shadow the Hedgehog final boss

I got so angry because devil doom wont put up rings when I need them so my super form ran out (I died ten time because of this)

I also found some glitchs where shadow falls though the floor -_-

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Scribblenauts and Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of Sky. Scribblenauts because i could barely do the quests without searching for walkthroughs on the internet. when i couldn't figure one out i got so frustrated. As for PMD, when your partner on the exploration team dies, you died as well. it just made me crush my DS almost.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Need for speed games. Oh. My. God. Ill be racing a hard race that I never could beat before, andill almost be right by the finish line, all of a sudden, a cop/opponent decides to put you in the wall. I hate security forces.

I agree, It had happen sometimes. I hate when the traffic cars step on your way and crash.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dark Cloud, when my weapon broke and I had no repairing powder...at least DC2 kinda fixed that, but I didn't like it as much as the original...

Good times...

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

This never happens. They gather in a circle and take turns like morons. Maybe one other guy will attack you while you're wailing on someone but that's when you're supposed to counter.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Scribblenauts and Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of Sky. Scribblenauts because i could barely do the quests without searching for walkthroughs on the internet. when i couldn't figure one out i got so frustrated. As for PMD, when your partner on the exploration team dies, you died as well. it just made me crush my DS almost.

Mystery Dungeon made me rage a lot, but it was pretty spectacular. Very unforgiving and incredibly rage-inducing. Grrrr :mad:

Last edited:

Zae

Lots of games really.

Like Dragon Quest 5 and its main villain. Every time you encounter the dude he screws you over in anyway possible.

Sonic & All stars racing transformed makes me mad too with some of the A class stars, especially those on chilly castle and the burning rangers tracks, I'm not very good at them at all.

Of course Ninja gaiden reboot series can be pretty irritating too, mainly at some bosses and more annoying enemies(like the dogs).

Meeker

It needs a fence.
CoD Black Ops 2, the multiplayer works on a basis of die easily, which I don't mind; what I do mind is the fact that it's paired with a system of DON'T KILL ANY ****ING THING!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - Rarely will you hear me criticize a game of the S.T.AL.K.E.R. series, but on Master difficulty the enemies take shotgun blasts to the face and shrug it off as if it were nothing, and deal eleventy-twelve to the seventy-fifth power times what you deal. Play that game on the middle difficulty if you are to play this one of the series. I suggest that you invest in one of the other games in the franchise though, they're just better overall.

TNAF

Game that ticks me off: League of Legends - it is fun, but my "Hero" is a pain in the butt to control sometimes.

Gotta love all of these people screaming Call of Duty... the game mechanics are sketchy (hide behind cover for 5 seconds to heal) and other cheap crap like that. Aside from that the games look pretty good and still runs at 60FPS no stuttering (well on the Xbox at least) or terrible screen tearing. Zombies in Black Ops is plenty of fun I love hearing some of JFK, and Nixon's lines. Oh well the people here who make fun of COD for its downfalls are too one sided to recognize some of the games positive sides. Everyone seems to love to jump on the bandwagon to hate something - I can't stand sheep like that.

Last edited:

IJuggler

how much words
Summer Carnival '92: Recca. It has just enough easily understood things to be passable, until you game over halfway through the first level a few times. After finally beating that, I found the second level full of undestoyable meteors, and I haven't really gotten much further than that.

golduck#1

The Nba 2k games really piss me off, especially 13. It seems to happen way too often than not that everybody else I vs can get contested fadeaway full court shots but I can't dunk it with Lebron or Dwight. I also hate it how no matter how open you are or what timing you get the shot basically is gonna miss or go in before you shoot it. For example I am using the clippers and Jamal crawford has hit two three pointers and a lay up shot but if my next shot was the be on a fast break with no one else near me and I shoot a mid range shot it should go in every time right? Nope, most of the time it doesn't and it gets me so angry!

DemonViper

Shadow Master
Oh boy this should be fun. Let's see I have a few. I'll have to start with Halo 2 on legendary because the flood are a pain in the a** to kill because of the armor. Next one has got to be Pokemon Emerald for one reason. The elite four because I would never have enough money to buy the certain amount of items. Last one has got to be Crash Bandicoot 2 because of the events where you would have to run away from the boulders. You can only see one way which pissed me off so much.

Let's see Pokemon, like today I was trying to catch Uxie in White 2, Uxie mad me use over 50 Ultra Balls, Pokemon gets me mad when I can't catch a Pokemon, especially Legendaries, Mario a bit, like when I can't figure something out

PsychicPsycho

Gears of War 2 drives me nuts sometimes. I've been playing 'multiplayer' (that is, multiplayer fights but with computer controlled enemies and allies) a lot recently- sometimes the stupidity of your allies is astounding. Like earlier today, I was cover, firing at the other team in an open area, when one of my teammates just walks right out in the open and gets mowed down, and since he's just down, another guy goes to save him and also gets downed. In this particular area they were getting wiped out so fast I couldn't even flank around to the other side, or they'd all be dead (or only 1 would be left).

Also get annoyed with the controls sometimes. Like occasionally when I press the button to move into cover, I'll instead roll out into the open, or other times I'll want to roll and I'll end up getting stuck on a cover item.

Trying to use the lancer's chainsaw can be very annoying- it seems like, if I get hit while trying to use it, I can't raise it again (even if I release the button and press it again), which usually ends in me being obliterated by the enemy's shotgun.

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
sepheroth in kingdom hearts 2 was insanely hard.....And i may have reacted baldly to my 20th lose to him....

Really? I thought Sephiroth was actually not that bad if you had the proper power-ups.

The Young Ansem battle from Birth by Sleep, though, is INSANELY HARD.