• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which games had made you feel angry?

Kanix

No game has made me ever really throw my controller at the wall yet but it took me like 30 attempts to beat the last boss in Hotline Miami. That was pretty rage inducing.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Soul Calibur V and FIFA 13.

Both will be the last of their genre that I ever purchase again. It's just not...healthy. Can't believe I've platinum'd the former and almost platinum'd the latter.

Aurath8

Mario Kart wii annoys so much as one minute your 1st then a blue pixie comes and you got down several places.

I was so infuriated trying to get star ranks to the point I gave up on trying to unlock Rosalina

Why don't you just buy Super Mario Galaxy. It's arguably the best game on the Wii and one of many games that could claim to be the 'best game ever'(implying that, objectively, such a thing exists). That and getting Rosalina is easy as pie with it.

The Fire Emblem: Awakening demo has been annoying me a bit. Of course, the exact same dialogue is going to play for the Prologue and Chapter 1, but you can't skip it very easily as even if you mash the A button it takes a while because of the frackton of dialogue. Once you've played a demo at least 5 times, you just want to experience the gameplay rather than the exact same words over and over.
And naturally, the only thing you can skip are the gorgeous fully-voiced 3D cutscenes that stand alongside the gameplay as the highlight of the game.

Chandelurefan1

Why don't you just buy Super Mario Galaxy. It's arguably the best game on the Wii and one of many games that could claim to be the 'best game ever'(implying that, objectively, such a thing exists). That and getting Rosalina is easy as pie with it.

I understand that is the easy way, but you don't feel truly accomplished unless you done it the hard way. Although Super Mario Galaxy is still a good game.

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Being a gamer, no single game ever made me ragequit. Not even the lag can wash this off.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Mario Party, that game is seriously annoying.

That brings out the rage in you. It's a great way to know who is more likely to punch you when things don't go their way.

I'm not one to really rage at video games, but I remember getting frustrated at the Shadows of the Empire game when I was younger. It's a fun game, but I hated some of the bosses, Bobba Fett and the Gladiator from level nine in particular. DEAR GOD, THE GLADIATOR. That thing is a cheating bastard, I swear. I hate it so much, stupid laser spams...