• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gen 2 Game Did You Play?

Which game(s) did you play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
Choose which game you played/bought first or was your favorite!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I played Silver first. I was planning on getting Gold but I went with Silver instead because I thought you could only get Lugia in Silver version. Silver was my favorite game since I spent the most amount of time playing it, but I eventually got Gold and Crystal and I played those as well. The internal battery died on all of them though, so I don't play them anymore.

Kalosian

So long
I played all games. As for which one I got first, it was Silver since it was my favorite color back then. Though my favorite of them was Crystal since I think it had better content than the other two, being able to get both Lugia and Ho-Oh (although missing their signature moves) and not having to chase down Suicune the same way as Raikou and Entei was awesome. From what I remember, I also had the most fun with Crystal.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I played Gold first, and then Crystal when it came out.

Aquarelle

Staff member
All 3. I started with Gold version and it is the Gen II game that I've played the most. My friend owned Silver and I used to help her a lot on it years ago. I got a used copy of Crystal about eight years ago and then a year or two after that I got my own copy of Silver.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I had Gold and Crystal. Actually borrowed my Gold version to a friend about 7 years ago and never remembered to ask him to give it back. I still have Crystal though which I still occasionally play.

NPT

Just a member
Silver was my first 2nd generation Pokémon game, it was also the first Pokémon game I played and enjoyed.

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Gold. My third Pokemon game after Red and Yellow. I put a lot of time into that cartridge, to the point that the battery went dead and I had to replace it. :)

MasterImpsy

I played Silver but I was super late to the game, as I played it when Ruby and Emerld came out.
I never beat it sadly but I manange to beat the remake years later.
Ah, all the mermories. v uv

Drummerdude

Silver was the first of the three that I played and also the one that I played the most. I remember before getting it for Christmas my parents rented it for me from Blockbuster. I got to Goldenrod with Croconaw, Fearow, and Beedrill. Good times.

CNL

Played Silver first, but Crystal was better than both for obvious reasons.

Celeb¡

Making Mega Celebi
I have to say Gold. I got it first and I liked it most ever since (just because of nostalgia, I know perfectly well the downsides of Gold compared to Silver) and probably will like it most forever.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Gold. It was the first game I ever purposefully saved up for.

Still never had a gameboy back then, but I still had a lot of fun playing it through the transfer pak on Pokemon Stadium 2.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I've played all three, but Silver was the first Pokemon game I ever played. I've owned Gold and Crystal, but not Silver, which is the game that led to my favorite Pokemon of all: Lugia.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've played all, but silver and crystal when they were first out.

I had both Silver and Gold, i liked Silver better due to the other Pokemon and because i liked Lugia better than Ho-oh

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I played, and have Crystal of course.
I almost got Gold once afterwords but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.