• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gen 8 starter will you choose?

Which Gen 8 starter will you choose?

• Grookey (Grass)

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • Scorbunny (Fire)

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Sobble (Water)

Votes: 70 39.3%

• Total voters

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Still Team Sobble. I love its final evolution. So sleek. It's based off that lizard the runs on water (Basilisk lizard, I believe).

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
So now I'm curious: Now that the final evos have been revealed (or leaked), have any of you changed your minds about who you're going to choose, or is it still the same? I'm still on Team Scorbunny.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
They're all hideous so,I'm gonna ditch the starter and go with other pokes.I'll prob stick with Corviknight as my starter.

Orphalesion

So now I'm curious: Now that the final evos have been revealed (or leaked), have any of you changed your minds about who you're going to choose, or is it still the same? I'm still on Team Scorbunny.

I wasn't on any team before the evolutions leaked. I was cautiously leaning towards Grookey, because it is cute, but I was worried that it's evolution might end up not to my taste (as happened with Rowlet) However, as soon as I saw Rillaboom I liked it. I still held back until the other two were revealed. But now I'm officially Team Grookey.

jsdnsd

I was very tempted to switch to Sobble from Scorbunny.

However, I usually take into account water pokemon are so common while there tend to be fewer fire pokemon.

And... the design of Scorbunny's evos are growing on me.

I don't think I am changing my vote.