1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Generation Did You Like the Most?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Fatal, Feb 1, 2006.

?

Which Generation Did You Like the Most?

1. Kanto Generation

19.6%
  2. Johto Generation

55.2%
  3. Hoenn Generation

25.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charizard_Fire_God

Charizard_Fire_God *tiwts widdw head*

All of them. Tch, each generation has its beauties. ^.====.^

2. yatesell

yatesell Guest

Kanto. You can't, in any way, beat the originals.

I'm all for new and interesting Pokémon, big new worlds and such, but there's nothing like the original 151.

Plus, does Emerald and Crystal have a Pikachu walking round with you? ^_^

3. Johto, the games and TGCs were at their highest then!

4. Ultimate Mewtwo

Ultimate Mewtwo Thunder Trainer

Kanto! I like everything in Kanto.

5. Watergod

Watergod Master of mositure

Johto. The games added so much, some of which has been taken out. The time and day affecting Pokemon and events. They introduced baby Pokemon and of course breeding. My favourite thing that was taken out is the ability to give your mom money which she spends on you. It was always nice to receive a phone call in the middle of some hard training saying that your mom had bought you a new doll or plant. The best thing in that era was the fact that the game was massive. It had two whole regions and 16 badges to collect. Overall I think it ruled all.

6. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

The Hoenn Region. Well, it seems that for me Hoenn was one of the best generations. It made me more interested to Pokemon. And the fact that when Hoenn was released on Ru/Sa on GBA, it had more stunning graphics. And also in the anime, how I first met May because of the Advance Generation series.

7. Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl Well-Known Member

i love the johto region gen most cuz lugia is my favorite uber and legendary

8. Snorlax 360

Snorlax 360 Sea Ruby Trainer

Kanto! Where it all began...

9. Rat

Rat Clefairy Fanatic

I've liked them all, including their updates and remakes, but none of 'em felt quite like the Johto region. When I roleplay Pokemon, I choose a Johto town as my character's home or home-away-from-home. I just enjoyed exploring all of Union Cave, running up and down the mountainous parts, and the day/night/weekly/radio things a whole lot.

10. muckers

muckers *yawn*

The 2nd gen for me. Gold/Silver/Crystal are without a doubt my favourite Pokemon games *ever*.

11. ZTcrazy

ZTcrazy Yo!

The original generation will always be better than the rest, no matter how good they are. You can't beat the first-made, although I really did like Hoenn, much better than Johto IMO. Some of the PKMN from Johto were a bit randomn e.g. Dunsparce.

12. wupun

wupun Guest

I think that the second gen is the best

13. typhlo

typhlo im with stupid^

kanto its the best and is really old school

14. Mequuh

Mequuh Well-Known Member

Jhoto.. For its legendary feeling.. That ever-lasting adventure.

15. Bulk

Bulk Well-Known Member

Kanto. Used to be Johto but FR/LG were brilliant. Plus, the Pokemon just seem WAY more univiersal. The Hoenn generation was just a bit wired Pokemon wise. I mean, it had names like Rayquaza, Kyroge and Latios, whereas the first gen had nowhere near as many legendaries (plus) and they had decent names. Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Much better. Johot was good but Kanto was way better for me. But that's just me.

16. O'Malley

O'Malley Guest

If ya ask me, 151 were enough. I love the first gen Pokemon... they were all original...

Johto was okay, but a good deal of em were just add-ons to first gen.

Hoenn I don't like much at all. Less originality, worse looks and not so creative names...

17. pharaohguy530

pharaohguy530 The one and only.

I liked the Johto region the best, since it was new and introduced many new evolutions, pokemon, and other things. Plus you got to go back to Kanto anyway. I think it was the best.

18. Wig

Wig Out of a crazy mind.

In the games Johto for me, not too much pokemon, not too little. In anime, I hated them all! :p

19. Zapdos

Zapdos Guest

I chose the Hoenn Generation because it had the TV, you can Dive, there are two, cool new bikes, and I liked the new Pokemon in the Hoenn Region, too.

20. mangod/pikachu

mangod/pikachu Volcano Trainer

I like Johto. The monsters were cool and creative. There were lots of cool features (What happened to day time and night time?) and it all totally new for me. Although R/S has to have by far the strangest looking creatures. Can you imagine what Diamond and Pearl Pokemon will look like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.