• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Generation Did You Like the Most?

Which Generation Did You Like the Most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie X

Hoenn generation, because that's the generation Latios and Latias came out in. :O

I just think the third gen had the coolest Pokémon, really. I like them all, though.

;381;ZR;380;

Maes Hughes

I like johto the most. i like how they had a radio and phone, and the starters were the best out of all regions.

Hoenn is a close second because of emerald's Battle Fronteir and of course my favorite pokemon, Zangoose.

C

Cho Hakkai

I loved the GSC Generation...it was my favorite then, it's still my fave now...mostly because of all the innovations it introduced....

Cobalt_Latios

Id have to say the 3rd generation, game play wise. The controls felt much smoother and somewhat more visually there too. I also liked how easy it is to access your PC. That's what made my day.

However, this is an extremely difficult decision, but id have to say i prefer the first season for a couple of reasons: 1)the best of the starters yet, 2)PIKACHU!

Id have to say i like season 2 for the fact that Lugia was there. As soon as the second movie was in he was just the newest and coolest character yet.

for gen 3 it would have to be Latios and Latios. Its not everyday you get to have 2 different legendary exclusives per game, and the fact that it was reversed was something too.

So, there was actually something i liked in each generation. But because of the style of the 3rd generation and the way the game was made(besides the natures and such), i pick:

Pokemon: Advanced Generation (Ruby and Sapphire).

Im pretty everyone guessed that Advanced is referring to the fact that this is the first 2 pokemon games for the Game Boy ADVANCE.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
The GSC generation. Not RBY 'cuz I messed my file up by catching MissingNo. And not FRLG 'cuz I'm ticked off that it was so much work just getting a stupid Sapphire. And not RSE, they took out day/night and other cool features like headbutting trees.

There are some people who like originals, and some who like the latest, but I will always feel at home with the Metals.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I like kanto the most. It's what began my obsession after all(although my lovely Wobbuffet wasn't introduced until Jhoto, lmao). =^_^=

G

Geki

I have to be honest, I've been a trainer since the start of Pokemon in the US, but I loved the Hoenn Saga in the anime, as well as the games. It basically refreshed my whole love for Pokemon. I didn't like Johto saga in the anime, but Gold and Silver were awesome, as well as Crystal. I loved Kanto because that's when I became a trainer, with my Blastoise, but Hoenn was my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.