• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Girl Will Be With Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Holy Crap!
Gary?
Yellow?

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
It doesn't really seem like Ash is aging much. Like by now he would have to be like in his twenties, and he looks younger. He will probably stay the same and not ever get married. But if he had to marry one of them It would be Misty for sure.

Yah it does seem like Ash has been 10 all series long. I wonder if he's 10 in the D/P series, he's the same height of her like he was with May in the AG series.

daveshan

My little friend
Yah it does seem like Ash has been 10 all series long. I wonder if he's 10 in the D/P series, he's the same height of her like he was with May in the AG series.
That's because he has dwarfism. Way to be insensitive by pointing it out.

Btw, you're welcome for the pic you have in your sig.

charizard92

well if ash wasnt gay i think he would end up with misty but like some other ppl said with his fall bak options but its gona be brock because hes known him the most and ash will turn brock gay n if that doesnt work then it will be gary

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
In a twist at the very end Ash reveals he actually loves Brock. Brock realising that for some reason he stinks with girls decides to date Ash.
They marry and have four hundred babies(adopted of course) until things turn sour and Brock files for divorce when the Pokemon master starts acting like the writers do towards Brock and completely neglects him.

Brock has a happy ending however as it turns out he can sell his story to the papers and make thousands of poke by dishing the dirt on the Pokemon Master.

Ash meanwhile gets together with Harley briefl-ok, I'll stop this right now. It's turning into a bad fanfic.

Real answer: Love isn't exactly a major running theme in Pokemon(with the exception of Brock) and Ash rarely shows interest in any of the girls he hangs around, so chances are he see's them like sisters or just friends more than potential girlfriends.

I wouldn't be surprised if the series finally ended with Ash looking no older than when he set off and single.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The show is about purple monkies beating up otters and turtles ramming into birds at the speed of sound, so why does this sort of thing even matter? That's something I've never been able to understand.

Crystal Clair

Well I know Shinji can look girly but..... O_O

If I have to vote any girl, it'd be Misty. But PokeShipping is boooring. I'm always gonna be one but I think there are other good Ash ships.

Shinji IMO is for Ash right now. They've had cute moments and one could only imagine the possibilities if Shinji [spoil]appeared in the episode coming up where Ash crossdresses[/spoil] That would be awesome.

Christopher

I think Dawn, for some reason. Ash and Dawn do a double battle and win the Sinnoh Championship. Ash compliments Dawn and they start making out

LOL:)!!!

Really though, Ash could never get a girl. Apart from Dawn...;)

PDL

disenchanted
Ash is too young and has no interest in romance one bit. He's also a eunuch.

Chimchartrainer07

Wow this thread i started is doing a lot better than the first one. Anyways I really don't think Ash is Gay like some people have stated but if he was he'd be with Gary hands down, but other than that I really think he'd end up with Misty since back in the days of Johto when a Girl actually fell for Brock (the only one back then) Misty Said "One Day You and I'll Be Married Someday" and Ash Replied "Uh huh" then "WHAT!!??!!" But deep down he wanted her then and there in that special way if you know what I mean hehehe... But Anyways keep discussing thisa is kinda fun.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
^ That line was dubbed. At least use canon stuff when you say something like that. Otherwise people are going to jump all over you.

For those of you who say that Ash won't end up with anybody because it's a kiddie show: have you ever thought that all they had to do was have a less than five minute epilogue at the end of the show and just have adult Ash married to ___ and their kid ready to leave on their Pokemon journey. It would be like this, "And now the next generation of trainers is ready to begin their journey to become Pokemon Masters." And that would be it, similar to Digimon and no written romance whatsoever.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
^ That line was dubbed. At least use canon stuff when you say something like that. Otherwise people are going to jump all over you.

For those of you who say that Ash won't end up with anybody because it's a kiddie show: have you ever thought that all they had to do was have a less than five minute epilogue at the end of the show and just have adult Ash married to ___ and their kid ready to leave on their Pokemon journey. It would be like this, "And now the next generation of trainers is ready to begin their journey to become Pokemon Masters." And that would be it, similar to Digimon and no written romance whatsoever.

I personally hate that "new generation replace the old" theme that Digimon had. If Ash ends up falling into that trap as well I'd probably be a little disappointed.

I believe in an interview with Nintendo Official Magazine(UK) the interviewer asked the writers on the show if Ash and Misty will ever get together. I believe their response was along the lines of "Ash and Misty's relationship in the original is more like a brother and sister than a boyfriend and girlfriend.".
Can anyone confirm how the two interact in the original canon.

swampert55

Ash and May make the best pair out of the main characters due to their similarities. As for the others, there's still Ego(Misty/Gary) and Belle(Drew/Dawn).

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Oh gosh!
hopefully none!
I'd hate to be Ash's girlfriend.
What a loser!
Though if I had to pick.
Shinji :p

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
^^ That is crazy! Ash would make a great boyfriend! Shinji probably wouldnt talk to you. But that is kind of what i like about him. Hm... werid, I would still prefer ash. Out of them all i would have to deffinately say misty and ash. Its just classic they were together longest and know eachother best. She is the only one that ash showed any feeling toward. She is the only one who obviously showed she cared about ash more than a friend. How many of these kind of threads do we have anyways?

I think Ash won't be with any girls and decide to go emo and get his hair to look like Peter Parker's in SM3. (Spiderman 3.) Afterwards, he'll do a cool/perfect hair flip while having his feet on Prof. Oak's desk. Muah hahahahahhahaha! JK. IDK my bff, Jill. (I don't know anyone named Jill.)

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
I personally hate that "new generation replace the old" theme that Digimon had. If Ash ends up falling into that trap as well I'd probably be a little disappointed.

That doesn’t mean they won’t do it. It’s cliché and you know they love cliché.>> Peoplpe were using Yu-Gi-Oh! as an example of that they won’t do it, and I used Digimon as an example that they would do it.

I believe in an interview with Nintendo Official Magazine(UK) the interviewer asked the writers on the show if Ash and Misty will ever get together. I believe their response was along the lines of "Ash and Misty's relationship in the original is more like a brother and sister than a boyfriend and girlfriend.".
Can anyone confirm how the two interact in the original canon.

Revalation Lugia completely contradicts that, as does the episode with Gigi and parts of the one with Dan, even if it was long ago and they eventually dropped it there was no way Kasumi’s feelings were platonic at the time, so I think that is a load of bunk.

Ash and May make the best pair out of the main characters due to their similarities. As for the others, there's still Ego(Misty/Gary) and Belle(Drew/Dawn).

Is that what you want to happen or what you think will happen?

Oh gosh!
hopefully none!
I'd hate to be Ash's girlfriend.
What a loser!
Though if I had to pick.
Shinji :p

The problem for Shinji fangirls and shippers is that Shinji is completely anti-social. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.