• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Girl Will Be With Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchartrainer07

Ok I've been on youtube some today and i found a couple of videos that people there have made, and well it sparked a little thought in my mind if Ash ever dated/married any of the three main girls in the series who would it be? Misty, May, or Dawn? Personally i think he'd end up with Misty but I want to know what everyone else thinks about this topic.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
There is a shipping section for threads like these.

Ash is most likely going to end up with nobody by the time the series ends. So it really doesn't matter.

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
^agreed^

This is a kids show, Remember.

Chimchartrainer07

I was meaning this Hipothetically not seriously I mean yes it is a kids show but even as a kid I always wandered who he'd end up with if it ever happened as a fast forward in the final episode thats all.

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
I think he will go from girl to girl, like: Ash dating Dawn, they get in to a fight and break up, which sends ash into the arms of anabel. However, Anabel has duties in the battle frontier, and the long distance relationship can't last, so he dates may. However she is secretly cheatingon him with drew. When he finds out, he leaves her and he marries misty.

Youp, ash sure has a lot of fallback options.

KetchupO

tωisted
Ash wont be with a girl. DUH!
How many times has Ash put his arm around a girl?= NONE
How many times has Ash put his arm around a guy?= CHECK MY AVATAR!
I win :D Accept it.

Anyway, Pokemon does no know the meaning of romance.

tyciol

Pokemon never struck me as the type of anime to go into that level. It's too based on championship and fighting and daily moral lessons. I think the authors leave this sort of thing to fanfic speculation.

If it were to be anyone, I'd say Misty. They have the most history. I think they're the most compatible. All the new girls are more of a sisterly role. Misty might have an older sister feel at times, but I think it goes deeper than the little sister/twin feel you get with the newbies.

XxVascoxX

Ash wont be with a girl. DUH!
How many times has Ash put his arm around a girl?= NONE
How many times has Ash put his arm around a guy?= CHECK MY AVATAR!
I win :D Accept it.
Anyway, Pokemon does no know the meaning of romance.
Ah!! you sense of reasoning kills me dood....of cours ewhat you say is true ...more i'll say the love story between ash and paul is getting strong so anime fan prepare for the first gay relationship in a kid anime ...haha...

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
I think Ash will go for May, and i think that he never will end up with misty

RedSuzaku

Ah!! you sense of reasoning kills me dood....of cours ewhat you say is true ...more i'll say the love story between ash and paul is getting strong so anime fan prepare for the first gay relationship in a kid anime ...haha...

Woa, can't miss that.
Five bucks says Pau'll sneak in the Maid Cafe just to take a peek on Ash wearing a dress.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
There is a shipping section for threads like these.

Ash is most likely going to end up with nobody by the time the series ends. So it really doesn't matter.

Agreed, I see Ash taking a path that yugi had in yu-gi-oh and will walk out single leaving romance to the realm of fiction.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Here's a thought: Maybe Ash will marry someone who's not on the main team!

O_0

:O

That's right! Who ever said he had to marry someone who is on the main gang? Or even on the show? Maybe Ash will end up married to someone who isn't even on the show, because he didn't know her (or maybe him) at the time.

Some of you are so narrow minded.

Five bucks says Pau'll sneak in the Maid Cafe just to take a peek on Ash wearing a dress.

Yeah, probably just to say he's pathetic.

Youp, ash sure has a lot of fallback options.

Yup! Always have fallback options! Best advice told here.

Last edited:
He could be with anyone he wants to in the anime. If anything, he'd probably would marry Misty. Drew will marry May, and Dawn will marry Kenny. Brock can marry the Nurse Joy in the D/P Cycling road episode. However, if Misty decides to be with Rudy instead, Ash might date/marry Richie or Paul.

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
I'll give you my answer. He'll not be with any girl. He is all about battles and Pokémon and is clueless as to what true love is.

Frankly, him falling in love with a Pokémon is likelier than him falling in love with any girl. Unless the writers decide to get him interested in a girl at last.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Never. Ash will never end up falling in love with a girl. Like others said, Pokemon is about battling, contests, and whatnot. No time for romance on a kid show. Pokemon is about Pokemon, just in case you guys forgot, not romance.

If he does date someone though, it would be Misty. He will never get married, though, on the show.

RedSuzaku

Yeah, probably just to say he's pathetic.

However, inside he'd be struggling with the part of him who wishes to get dressed as a maid aswell.

Brock has a better chance to get a girl than Ash, at least Brock has interest.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
However, inside he'd be struggling with the part of him who wishes to get dressed as a maid aswell.

What part of him do you mean? Paul barely has a soul.

Never. Ash will never end up falling in love with a girl. Like others said, Pokemon is about battling, contests, and whatnot. No time for romance on a kid show. Pokemon is about Pokemon, just in case you guys forgot, not romance.

If he does date someone though, it would be Misty. He will never get married, though, on the show.
Well, pokemon is apparently actually about pokemon trainers, not pokemon.

You guys' problem is that you're only focusing on the realm of the show itself. Of course there will never be any relationships on the show, but I think maybe they're speculating how Ash and the others would end up off air.

I think these guys know that it'll never go cannon, but it's always fun to imagine.

HA I like your thinking, that would be too funny if he did thatXD
I'm a Ash/Paul shipper and a Anabel/Ash shipper so I'd think Ash will end up with those two. Maybe a triangle, which I hope never happens in Pokemon. I mean if it did that would be one weird triangle. In the end I can see it with Paul saying to Ash "I won't give up trying to defeat you!" and Ash would say "Gese Paul now your sounding like Team Rocket"

Well, since Pokemon is a kids show, he probably won't end up with anyone (all though, they may hint some kind of relationship)

But IF he did, he would go to Misty.

Knight_Ram

He wont get with any.. Its a kids show.. I'm sure they wont show anything mature like that on the show. But if he was to.. I am sure he would go with either? Misty or May. Dawn.. <----lol

Status
Not open for further replies.