• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gym had the best and worst pokemon?

Pengin-san

Camerupt :3!
Best - Flannery (Because she has Camerupt XD!) and Fantina

Worst - Jasmine

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
Worst : Yeah, I have to totally agree, Jasmine was really sucky. I mean two Magnemites? Po-lease! They could have given her a Magneton or something. Then again, Clair was pretty bleh as well.

Best : Gardenia because Cherubi is the most awesomest looking berry ever! -that is including the dead looking berry stuck to it. Much love <3

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
Best: Fantina
Worst: Volkner or Jasmine

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
Best: Volkner (Sunyshore City)
Worst: Falkner (Violet City)

Evil Rocket Scientist

Cookies,evil cookies
Worse: I'm sorry, but to rate a gym I tendo to rate also the obstacles and the pokemon...
Whitney. just walking around. a Milktank.

Best: Sabrina...I have to use a damn escape rope after I beat her, Mr. mime adds up some points.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Worst- Jasmine...

Best- Candice, Medicham almost pwned me...

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Best: Clair in Blackthorn
Worst: All the crap in D/P

BlazeShadow

Worst: I just never liked Eterna gym for some reason.. It was just.. Bad. <_< Atleast it had Roserade, but meh.

Best: I have no idea, Fantina maybe? She has Gengar x3

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Worst: Probably Bugsy, he did have like a lv12 Scyther but he had Metapod and Kakuna.

Best: Morty, the Ghost gym leader from G/S.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Worst: Bugsy. Oh no. Fear the Metapod and Kakuna! :O Scyther was the only redeeming Pokemon, and for a GYM LEADER that's pathetic.

Best: Sabrina...warp panels were fun and back in the days of RBY psychic had no weakness making her a challenge. Especially if you faced her before Koga.
Although Giovanni gets points for the plot twist at the end of the first gen games.