• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gym had the best and worst pokemon?

Mega Typhlosion

Best: Volkner from Sunyshore (mixed types without losing the identity)
Worse: Falkner (what kind of Gym Keader battles with a Lv7 Pidgey??) or Jasmine (Magnemites were Lv30, she could at least have evolved one and switched the other for a Scizor)

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
(Imo) The best was Claire...well because, I like Dragon types. Plain and simple.

While the worst was...I have to agree with the above post and say Falkner. o_O

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Worst - Giovanni in FRLG: WHY DOES HE HAVE A FREAKING RHYHORN AS HIS BEST POKÉMON? HE HAD RHYDON BEFORE T______T

Best - Wake, his team is really cool in my opinion.

Last edited:

Seviper

The worst would be Falkner and the best Gardenia, considering she's the second gym and has a Roserade.

Leon

Worst: Falkner. Too low levels, and a haXXed Pidgeotto.

Best: Roark. First gym, and he has a fossil pokemon. Not to mention he'd get it :)

XXXO.

squirtlemaster

master of squirtles
Best: Misty
Worst: Jasmine

??????

That guy.
Best:Tate and Liza -There actually dificult to beat, and pretty challenging in R/S, and even harder in Emerald with that Claydol and Xatu.

Worst: Falkner -He broke the rock cycle. It can never be repaired again. Oh and his pokemon are waay to weak.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Best:Clarie's from Blackthorn City
Worst:Jasmine from Olivine City

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
Best: Blaine from Cinnabar Island

Worst: Jasmine..

nintendoGBA

Best:Volkner
Worse:Roark
i beat Roark for just 3 Mach Punch as well.And for Volkner i beat him with my last Bronzor at lv 12

Euphoria

Soul Salsa
My "best" vote goes to Tate and Liza because they and their Gym are actually a challenge.

As for "worst" I'd say Whitney because a Rollouting Miltank is a royal pain in the neck if you start with Cyndaquil. Dx