• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gym leader is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitegirl123

Magma Admin Courtney
We should all have a favorite gym leader from generation 3. Who is it? Put your opinions of your favorite gym leaders right here!

Mine is Wattson! His pose is so.... Funny!

I might do a favorite elite four member thread but let's not get into that...

Kalosian

So long
Tough question. I like all of them, but I don't have a clear favorite.
Roxanne is a cool girl, probably my favorite of all Rock-type Gym Leaders (if not, then at least tied with Roark).
Brawly is pretty awesome, definitely my favorite Fighting-type Gym Leader.
Wattson is also a cool guy, especially for being an old man with white hair.
Flannery is hot wonderful too.
Norman is good enough to use a Slaking or two which makes him awesome.
Winona will Earthquake the air which shouldn't be possible, but she does it anyway.
Tate and Liza are probably much more amazing than I think they are.
Wallace is a cool guy, but I think Juan is even better.

...I can't decide. Help.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, for me it's a tie between Roxanne and Flannery. I thought they both had amazing designs, but Flannery's is a bit better; it just seems more original. However, I enjoyed Roxanne a lot more in the anime, so I gotta give her some points for that. It's a really close tie between the two that will probably never be broken lol.

ashiemore

My favorite is probably Juan or Flannery; I like both of their models a lot but I can't seem to decide which one I like better.

~ashiemore

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Flannery is hot wonderful too.
This. :p She had a cool design and an irritating Torkoal, not to mention fancy hair and *ahem* rather good looks.
Fun gym leader, and neat in the anime as well.
She wins it for me.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Flannery is my favourite, as she was the easiest gym leader to beat, in my opinion.

Cutty

Forever now
Brawly and Wallace.
But I loathe Juan.

Wattson for me. Liked his personality, love his type, and love his signature Pokemon.

I also liked Tate and Liza, mainly for introducing a double battle Gym.

Juan was my least favorite.

Aquarelle

Staff member
My favourite would definitely be Wallace, who is also my overall favourite Hoenn character.
I'm also a big fan of Winona and Liza & Tate.

Probably Brawly. He had a really cool design and was a surfer, despite not being a water gym leader. His also got blue hair. And fighting is one of my favorite types too.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite is Flannery. Liza and Tate would be second place

Status
Not open for further replies.