• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gym leader is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Tbh this was my least favourite region for gym leaders, but I'll pick Norman as he's a decent challenge, and it's nice your character has a Dad for once.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Winona... I like how she uses flying types and she was a bit difficult seeing as I was switching a lot of my pokemon on my team <.>

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I like Norman, mostly because I like Normal types, but the setup was cool, too!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's hard to say, honestly. I don't mind a lot of them, and some of them I hadn't really had the best encounters with. But I always seem to show fondness for Flannery. Guess because she tries so hard, and she comes off as a little silly to me. Her damn Torkoal, though...

Ke$ha

Banned
I like all of em but Winona looks so pretty so I guess shes my favourite lol I also kinda like Wallace but only cuz he looks fancy :)

SpoinkyPearl

I kinda like all of them, but Juan is my favourite. He's so epic, gym full on women and, well, he's just awesome :D I also like Flannery and Wattson, I like how Flannery has taken the gym leader duty from her grandfather and how she's a bit rookie. And Wattson... oh well, I just like him. His WHAHAHA laugh!

Bananarama

The light is coming
I enjoyed the battles with every leader except Brawly, but I liked the double battle with Tate & Liza.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Flannery for being so completely sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.