• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Gym leader is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I like Flannery, as does everyone else in this thread... but apart from Blaziken the Hoenn Fire types were not good... :/

I would have to say Winona and her Dragon Dance spamming Altaria. She taught me the value of setup moves. (Before that, I thought they were a waste of a turn.)

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
My favorite Hoenn gym leader is Flannery, her design is cool ( I think she is a hot babe! ) and she's an awsome fire-type gym leader. I like Roxanee too.

Last edited:

MrPardus

Shiny Magikarp
Well i would probably say either say Winnoa or Flannery. I like Winnoa because she has an Altaria and i like Flannery because she is a ginger (like me!).

Craig T

Banned
I'll go with Tate and Liza because their gym and Pokemon type were pretty cool, and I liked Mosdeep City overall.

Titanium Tyranitar

My favourite was Liza & Tate leaders of the Mosdeep city gym because I like battling them in a double battle as I had to be more strategic to beat them and there gym puzzle was cool

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
1. Flannery (Fire is my second favorite type and since they are no grass type gym leaders in gen 3 ....)
2. Wattson (I just like his design reminds me of blaine)
3.Tate and Liza(first gym leader double battle)

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Norman and Brawly. I liked Norman because he was the main character's dad, and he uses Slaking, I love Slaking. I like Brawly mainly because he always killed me with his Makuhita lol.

Either Winnona or Flannery. Winnona because she's very majestic and I love her design. She also gave me a good battle. Not so difficult that I wanted to pull my hair out, but just hard enough to where it was a good battle. I like Flannery's personality from what I saw, and she's very cute too.

lunxtone

Wallace and Tate&Liza!
Winona is/was my least favourite. Dang she was tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.