• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which has been your favourite League Final battle with Ash?

Which final league fight was the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

Not counting the Orange Islands or Battle Frontier, only the main regional league tournaments, which final battle has been your favourite and why?

The battles im talking about here are Ash vs:

-Ritchie
-Harrison
-Tyson
-Tobias

For me, definetly Ash's battle against Tobias, I loved the whole atmosphere of it despite how much people may have found it a cheap win, none of you can deny the highlight of Pikachu vs Latios was brilliant, the music from Mov12 really fitted with the scene, it just gave the feeling Ash really was on his last stand in the fight, it was great.
Close runner up was definetly Ash vs Harrison though, i have a lot of nostalgia for it simply because Charizard vs Blaziken really stood out in my memory for years.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I like Tobias because we got to see someone using legendaries in a league and it showed how strong Ash was that they had to use someone like that.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
-Ritchie
-Harrison
-Tyson
-Tobias

Tyson's, easily. It had it's cheap moments, but was a genuinely decent fight overall. Harrison's match was adequate, but suffered from the same syndrome as Ash vs Gary(a rather lame fight, all things considered).

Tobias worked, but I would've liked to have seen more of a battle between two actual teams, with switching and the like.

Ritchie was horribad.

Best League fight overall is easily, oh so easily Paul.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The Tobais one is the best on the list. It's not just about legendaries but we fianlly figured out that Skeptile is stronger than we thought and that if he did put Charizard first that there would have been no guarantee of him beating Darkrai or Latios by it slef.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Ash v Tobias because Sceptile defeated a 'Darkrai' surviving an Ice Beam.

Haunter ゴースト

The Tobais one is the best on the list. It's not just about legendaries but we fianlly figured out that Skeptile is stronger than we thought and that if he did put Charizard first that there would have been no guarantee of him beating Darkrai or Latios by it slef.

In all fairness before this battle i classed Sceptile as one of Ash's strongest Pokemon merely from the battle against May at the end of AG, i imagine Charizard would have put up an intense fight but yes there is no guarantee he would have taken either legendary down.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
In all fairness before this battle i classed Sceptile as one of Ash's strongest Pokemon merely from the battle against May at the end of AG, i imagine Charizard would have put up an intense fight but yes there is no guarantee he would have taken either legendary down.

I wasn't talking about you but alot of others in general. I just was hoping that people wouldn't make Charizard as some kind of God because Skeptile took alot of damage. Pikachu is supposed to be stronger than Charizard and it only manage to take out one bu also fainting itself. I wish the people on Youtube wasn't so bitter about this battle because Ash didn't know he was going to be facing someone with legendaries. It's not like it happens often. And I don't think it's fair to alwasy use his Kanto powerhouses all the time without giving his other Pokemon chances to shine too.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Ash vs Tobias it may have been one sided and highly controversial but I simply enjoyed watching Ash get pulverized the only part I didnt like was when pikachu drew with latios. Latios should have massacred pikachu!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
None of the above. I think his battle with Gary in the Silver Conference was the best ever. Even better than his battle with Paul, because it showed how far Ash had come since he started his journey.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dead @ people voting for Ash's battle with Tobias. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I voted for his battle with Harrison; I thought the battle was well-paced, and I thought Ash did a great job. Some of the other battles were just messy IMO.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Honestly, I didn't like any of the Final Battles.

I guess the battle with Harrison was decent compared to the curb-stomping / pull it from the usual place norm, but I liked the battle with Paul and Gary much more then even that one.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Ash vs Harrison for me, Snorlax vs Hypno and Steelix and Charizard vs Blaziken were truly epic. The only things I liked from the Tobias battle were Sceptile and Pikachu, Heracross and Gible were alright though Torkoal pretty much ruined things for me and I didn't like Swellow being brought back just to be defeated.

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Ash and Harrison was good for me. It was nice to see Charizard finally lose so that it meant that things would have to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.