• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Hilda Ship?

Well?

• AchromicShipping (Hilda x Reshiram)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BelnadesShipping (Hilda x Grimsley)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
A lot of characters have polls like these, so I figured, why not make one for Hilda? Anyway...

RULES:
- Follow the Serebii and Shipping forum rules.
- Explain why you support this/these ship/s!
- Absolutely NO ship bashing or flaming.

With that being said, my OTP for Hilda is FerrisWheelShipping. N seemed to have a thing for Hilda, if you ask me... Plus, they're just so cute together, imho. ;)

Last edited:

Fruty Sheep

I highly support FerrisWheelShipping because I like rivals shippings. BlackCityShipping is kinda cute too, for some reason I can see them toghether.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
FerrisWheelshipping of course! That little date kinda seals the deal for me plus the two just look adorable together.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
The Ships I like are ChessShipping, I find their interaction during the manga is really sweet and has the potential to become canon.

The other ship I like with Hilda is OthelloShipping, I think if Ash and Hilda had the chance to meet they would sort of hit it off right away, plus me thinks they would make a really cool couple as well.

spiderbrush

Other. I actually ship Hilda with a number of people:
ExpressShipping (Hilda x Ingo)
WhiteSquareShipping (Hilda x Rosa)
Hilda x Colress (doesn't have an official shipping name as far as I know)
WarmingUpShipping (Hilda x Martin)

..most of these are because of fanfictions I've read or fanart I've seen, except for maybe WarmingUp. Martin is just such a cute guy, and... even though I can't remember exactly what he said, I remember his dialogue being very sweet.

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
Ah, I should also mention that I'm a fan of SummerHopeShipping... I found the Ace Tainer's (forgot his name :I) shyness and fear of heights to be so cute, especially when he conquers his fear (I think) with Hilda's help. <3 It's not a shipping I follow avidly, but it's still an honourable mention.

Chikita

Normally, I would say Hilbert, but I also like N & Hilda, after some fanfictions. They look cute together and N needs someone to look after him X3 The ferris wheel scene was nice, too. But I'm generally open-minded when it comes to shipping, so I would probably ship her with anyone.

FerrisWheelshipping has been my overall favorite Hilda pairing. Bless that ferris wheel scene and their interactions together. Except the times where N was hilariously creepy.

I do have a spot for Chess and Checkmate too. Especially the latter because I'm a fruit for childhood friend pairs. |D

NinjaMay

Death Scythe
I support FerrisWheelshipping for the same reason as most of the people above... The ferris wheel. Also their interactions together, and I too like rival shippings.
The Ferris wheel scene kinda seasl the deal for me, which is also the reason why I also like Livecastershipping...

Ferriswheel is just so beautiful when it's in-character omg. I also love love LOVE Touko x Ingo/Emmet (one or the other, and maybe even both if I feel like it) and SummerHope. All of them are adorable. <3

I also have a deep fondness for Chess, Touko/Rosa, and Touko/Red

Many writers portray FerrisWheel beautifully, but CheckMate is very cute during Black/White arc. I feel as though as Hilda grows, she is more and more compatible with N, because he is so estranged that Hilda will have to be mature enough to understand him. (Plus Cheren and Bianca are so cute in Black/White 2)

Eevee123

Well not hilda and hilbert because I think if they met they be sibs. O-O

I'm not into pokemon and trainers in love, it's a little akward if you ask me.

Cilan looks a little to old, don't you agree?

Hilda and Cynthia... I would like hilda being with someone from Unova.

Marshall is to old and rough for her I think.

Grimsley... They barely seem to know each other!

Cheren? I picture him being with Binanca... But if she was out of the picture...

That leaves hilda and N. they look cute together. I wish the pokemon games could have more romance!

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Hilda/Aurea. Reason? Well, Hilda's young and Aurea's old and the two look so cute together as a young/old couple, so I decided to pair them. Every fanart of them being alone together is pretty hot, imo.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It's a tie between FerrisWheel and Chess. I like both and I can't decide between the two of them.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
FerrisWheel was my first (and true) OTP. Their interactions in the games were adorable, you could just tell that N had feelings for Touko. Plus the backstory in BW2 just made it better. Other honorable memtions are CheckmateShipping and BlackCityShipping. I could see those working out as well. Not to mention Touko x Ingo/Emmet. <3

I really love Ferriswheel shipping. It's supported in the games by how upset N seems that she doesn't agree with his ideas. Also, it could also lead to angst which is one of my favorite things in ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.