• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Hilda Ship?

Well?

• AchromicShipping (Hilda x Reshiram)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BelnadesShipping (Hilda x Grimsley)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I really love Ferriswheel shipping. It's supported in the games by how upset N seems that she doesn't agree with his ideas. Also, it could also lead to angst which is one of my favorite things in ships.

Agreed. Ferriswheel shipping is one of my favs as well. And angst? Hell yes. Has any one here read Eden perhaps...?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I support Chess shipping. They look cute together and I prefer it over the other shippings.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Somehow, I prefer ChessShipping, because I often tend to pair both player characters together in every main series game.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I hate N, same goes for the FerrisWheel Shipping. I can already see you hollering at me.
I obviously like the ChessShipping. I don't know, it's a perfect match to me. I just like them together, I guess it's a personnal choice.

p96822

Evolve me please
Other like Ash and Hilda, Iris and Hilda and Dawn and Hilda because I think is so cute

Last edited:
I prefer ferriswheelshipping tbh.
There is just something about the interaction between the 2 of them throughout the games that I really like.
For some reason when I played White, it appeared to me that N was just begging for Touko to stop him because somehow he knew that the way Team Plasma were going about achieveing their "goal" wasn't right.

And the fact that N keeps on referring back to her throughout Black/White 2, just screams that there is more to their relationship than just being rivals of ideals.

Don't know if anyone agrees, but that is just how I see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.