• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which is better? a rayquaza or a lugia

which is the best

• rayquaza

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • lugia

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters

marty

{VR}Trojan
i like rayquaza with it's cool attack outrage. how about yours?

Kaioga

Flame Trainer
I prefer Lugia. Not for the movepool, but because I think it's just plain cooler :p

Slick

Banned
Lugia looks and is cooler!

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Lugia walls the hell out of Outrage Rayquaza easily, and hello, Ice Beam.

Chimungus

Lugia is awesome and cute! >_< Quaza sux!

Lugia! I just love how it looks. And I really loved Pokemon 2000, and Lugia was the main Pokemon in it. xD

Rayquaza is ok though. Kinda like a REALLY long, ugly flying snake though. Can't beat Lugia.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Lugia is much better than Rayquaza. It can wall and sponge very well with Reflect, Calm Mind, and Recover. It can also do other cool stuff with Whirlwind, Hydro Pump, and Thunder. Some people even make it a Choice Bander with Aeroblast, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, and Ancientpower. In a fight, Lugia would win easily with Ice Beam.

Rayquaza is also good, though. It's a great CBer with Extremespeed, and it also gets Dragon Dance. Outrage sucks, though.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Rayquaza.

Lugia is a boring shape and colour.

Lugia walls the hell out of Outrage Rayquaza easily, and hello, Ice Beam.

Rayquaza learns Ice Beam and Blizzard to D:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Battling purposes:Lugia(look, ma! It's the ultimate tank!)
Coolness purposes:Rayquaza(not that it's hard to be cooler than Lugia)

80p

i would say rayquaza because he looks cooler than lugia and i personally think hes stronger