• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better Firered or Leafgreen?

Which is better Firered or Leafgreen?

• Firered

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Leafgreen

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Neither. the both suck

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Vote on which is your favorite or which you think is the best overall.

The winning game on 11/15/06 i will purchase

Last edited:

Av0idTheL1ght

I'd say Fire Red has more interesting Pokemon to me, and I want one since I only have Leaf Green >_>

Emerald > the world

Sheep_happenz

avoidthelight ur statment is weird lol so Emerald is or is the worst? With > the worst i presume u say it isnt? lol Id go wit LG becuz it has betr pokemon..FR has more of my favs but my favs of favs r in LG and they rock..STARYU!!

CrimsonX

You should've put in an equal slot. they both have different things that make each unique.

Av0idTheL1ght

avoidthelight ur statment is weird lol so Emerald is or is the worst? With > the worst i presume u say it isnt? lol Id go wit LG becuz it has betr pokemon..FR has more of my favs but my favs of favs r in LG and they rock..STARYU!!

Emerald is the best. More legendaries that are cooler, you can go to Faraway island only in Emerald (even though the ticket is banished from America basically), and Whismur's family rules >_>

TDD

Move Puppet inc.
Firered roxz0r5..that is the only thing to say...even though they are similar...as Red Owned Blue...FireRed Owns LeafGreen

PKMN Trainer Louis

FireRed. That's what I am playing. LeafGreen gave Bulbasaur it's own version though, so that's the really cool thing about LG. I like them both from what I saw, but I only have FireRed.

CrimsonX

FireRed. That's what I am playing. LeafGreen gave Bulbasaur it's own version though, so that's the really cool thing about LG. I like them both from what I saw, but I only have FireRed.

Yea, that's what they did in Japan and later gave Squirtle one so they took it from Japan's methods/order

Sparky:Electric Guardian

< Me and Pokedolls
Firered.But I got first Leafgreen.

~Sparky;482;

pikachu65

Status
Not open for further replies.