• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is better pokemon magical journey or pokemon Adventers

Which is better Magical pokemon journey or pokemon Adventures

• Total voters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Which s better
Magical pokemon journey
or Pokemon Adventures

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I like Pokemon Special,or Adventure you like to call.

I like Pokemon Special, just because the plot line is interesting.
I just wished that wonderland would come out already....

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
They're both good, but in very different ways. Adventure is, as the title indicates, an adventure series, while MPJ is a slice of life, what everyday life is like in the Pokemon world.

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Pokemon Special/Adventures.

Hands down, for me, at least.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Pokesupe/Adventures. Though PiPiPi/Magical Journey was a fun read.

;006;

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
Well, I used to read MPJ . . . and since I have this rather odd obsession for mahou-shoujo ("Magical Girl") things, I have to sway mostly towards that. Besides, the characters are interesting (I mainly like Hazel - she's just a lovestruck girl that'll do anything to get the man she wants, even if it means to catch Pokemon, which she is completely clueless about . . .), and the designs are just too darn cute. Although I only own a couple of single issues of it (#1 being my favorite), I really wish I could read it all. It's just a likeable story with a female lead . . . something you don't see much nowadays.

However, I have checked out Special . . . it's not too shabby at first, but it slowly gets better IMO. I think the stories are deeper than MPJ, and the artwork is just . . . WOW at times. I really need to get more into this series as well (working on it anyway)!

So, yeah - "Magical Pokemon Journey" gets my vote.

- Juuchan17

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I don't really like either. I really prefer pokemon Special

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Pokemon Special/Adventure gets my vote. I just really like the storyline and how it's based on the games. I haven't read MPJ .. yet. I'll be reading it from a friend. Hahaha..

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I only have 2 issues of adventure/special and ive never read PJM before but i love adventure.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
POKEMON AVENTURES ROCKS!
Torchicloversspoiler-1.png
["none]

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Oh Okay But Pokemon Adventures is a Magna Series Graphic novel

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
They are both great ib their own ways. MPJ was a cute little shoujou fluff, and Speacial is an action-filled shonen, the two really aren't comparable because they are at opisite ends of the spectrum.

So, I love both for their own special-ness.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I like Pokemon Adventures the magic one almost seems like its for gay children...
I am not kidding