• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is better: Secret Rings or Black Knight?

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Out of the 2 Storybook Series for Sonic Games, which one did you like better?
SATSR or SATBK?

For me I liked the Black Knight more because of the fact that you can use a sword to slice your foes into tiny pieces.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Can we go with neither and leave it at that? Both games sucked, both games take away from what made Sonic good, and both games have way too many characters. All you need in a Sonic game is speed, good platforming, and Eggman. 2-3 friends at most.

If I really had to choose, I'd go with SatBK, since it did indeed suck slightly less.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Please keep the negative comments to yourself. If you don't like them, then don't post at all. This is a thread for people who enjoy playing these games, thank you.

Rave

Banned
Please keep the negative comments to yourself. If you don't like them, then don't post at all. This is a thread for people who enjoy playing these games, thank you.

Ah, the typical response from a butthurt fan of a series, who can't take the truth.

The risk of making a discussion, is that other people have opinions too, and they can say whatever they want about the game, regardless if its negative or not. Ain't much of a discussion if there's no opposed people in it.

BCVM22

Secret Rings was a good concept with deeply flawed execution. Black Knight fixed some of those flaws and then introduced a few new ones. What you have are a pair of mediocre, flawed products, partly for shared reasons and partly for reasons unique to each.

Slick

Banned
Buy a damn Dreamcast and play Sonic Adventure.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
I love the black Knight. In anyway it's much better than STH2006, Although it's not part of the classic serise

I mean, what other sonic game alows you to run right up to villagers, reason with them, give them rings, and then hit them if it does'nt suceed.

Chris

Old Coot
I mean, what other sonic game alows you to run right up to villagers, reason with them, give them rings, and then hit them if it does'nt suceed.
I'm sorry, but that's no Sonic game. That's a very tame Grand Theft Auto with a blue rodent.

BladedScizor

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Hedgehogs are spiny mammals of the subfamily Erinaceinae and the order Erinaceomorpha.

Man that's a pain to type out.

Chris

Old Coot
Quit making a ****ing federal case about it guys. Get back on topic.