1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which is better? Stadium 1 or Stadium 2?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Jaguartail, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Jaguartail

Jaguartail Well-Known Member

Previous topic is dead, so recreating.

Basically, which of the two stadium games is better? I'll have to say stadium 2 for myself since I've never played stadium 1.

2. SimH8

SimH8 Well-Known Member

Stadium 2, it's pretty much because it's newer so more features and all round better quality.

3. MirrorB

MirrorB Lady Molly

I've never played Stadium 2 but I've seen many videos on YT. That said, I think I'd go with Stadium 1. Part of that is because of the nostalgia. I loved the mini games on Stadium 1.

4. Hilda

Hilda Well-Known Member

The second one is practically a bit more advanced version of the first one. 2nd one for me.

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I'm pretty sure the second one is much better, especially since the models and animation are slightly more smoother from what I remember seeing when we rented the game. But I still do like the first game for what it is. It wasn't anything ground-breaking that I know of, but it's a classic Pokémon game I appreciate it. And the mini-games are loads of fun (I don't remember the second game's mini-games very well, so I can't comment on them).

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I liked Stadium 2 better. You could use shiny pokemon in the stadiums