• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which is harder to find/catch

which safari FR/LG poke is harder to find & catch

• tarous

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • chancy

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • kankashan

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Chansey was always really hard to find, and once you found it, it was super hard to catch. >.<

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Def. Chansey. Both hard to find and catch

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tauros was easy chancey was difficult.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Chansey has mocked me since the beginning, so I go with that.

Golemite

Scyther was always harder than Tauros for me. Kangaskhan is second, harder than those two.

Anyway, the way hardest was Chansey. During my first playthrough, I didn't even know you are able to get one from Safari Zone, even though I must've spent hours and hours in there. :)

For me Tauros was the hardest to find while Chansey being the hardest to capture.
^^ That! I can find chanseys sometimes, but i never catch one...had to ask my friend to breed one for me lol

I've always found tauros to be the hardest ://
I used to spend hours trying to find/capture Kangashkan (which was also heaps hard) And only found tauros twice (Literally, through the years of playing pokemon, ive only ran into tauros twice!) I was only 8 the first time i found a tauros, and i didnt even know what it was xDD

Kangashkan was also really hard for me to even find, never mind capturing xD
At least i would run into chansey at least 7 times a day, some days i wouldn't run into Kangashkan at all...