• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is the best "Psuedo Legendary"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Rush

Okay, in the 3rd Generation of Pokemon, there are 4 "Psuedo Legendary" Pokemon. They are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, and Metagross, each exclusive to different versions.

Dragonite/Tyranitar = FireRed/LeafGreen
Salamence/Metagross = Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Which is the best out of these 4 titans? I've had a Dragonite, Tyranitar, and a Salamence, but my I'm too lazy to train my Metang right now.

Anyways, they all seem pretty strong. Can someone tell me which one is the best? And the best moveset for them?

I'd say Metagross
Adamant Nature
Meteor Mash
Agility
Explosion/Rock Slide
Earthquake

something like that

FR/LG = Tryannitar
R/S/E = Metagross

pretty powerful pokemon if you give them the right moves, ^

TheMoonman

Thinking......
I only have one of those guys (Dragonite) but Metagross is definently a force. I'm also training a Pupitar right now, and it's gotten me off some tight jams.

I don't think "Pseudo Legnedaries" is a good name for these guys. There's nothing legendary about them, except that they're strong, so I just call them the Big Four :)

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Hmm, I like Metagross(he's on my BF team on Emerald), but I also like Dragonite. Meta's better though since there's no 4x weakness.

blue charizard

Koo Koo K'Joob
I think Meta kicks butt.I have a weak one(lvl.55),Cut I also have a Salamance,Pupatar, and Dragonair

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
For the battle frontier I prefer salamence: DDmence for the weaker rounds & CBmence for the later rounds.

For netbattle, I prefer tyranitar

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Salamence all the way. It's my all time favorite physical sweeper.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Dragonite isn't nearly as used as the other three. I prefer Salamence as DDmence with no counters=winwin.

Wynaut?

My Dragonite on LG is probably the strongest Poké in my team.

I've now got a Salamence on Emerald and at the moment, I'm thinking Dragonite's better.

Haven't yet got a Beldum, nor have I been bothered to train my little Larvitar.

Chaos Rush

Well, I thought Metang evolves at Lv55, but anyways, I trained my Metang a bit, and it evolved at Lv45.

Anyways, Metagross rocks!!!!

Also would this be a good Dragonite moveset?
Brick Break
Ice Beam
Outrage
Thunder/Thunderpunch

Alzi

Toon link
As Scepgatr said:
FR/LG = Tryannitar
R/S/E = Metagross

Tyranitar i really like as a DD-tar and a choice band Metagross is really good it's even better in d/p since it can learn Thunder Punch witch is now switched to physical in d/p.

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
If Tyranitar it think there should be Rock Slide, Hyper Beam, Dragon dance(to cope up with it's slowness)

Sion9

I prefer Salamence over the others, as CBmence

If Tyranitar it think there should be Rock Slide, Hyper Beam, Dragon dance(to cope up with it's slowness)
Don't use hyper beams...you can do more damage with other moves over 2 turns

DDTar:
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Dragon Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Taunt

I like Dragonite and Metagross (Metagross is better)

I Know Tyranitar is good from the sliver/crystal/gold days, so I think hes good too because I never felt like training one in 3rd Gen/

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I like Metagross and Salamece best out of the four.Tyranitar is a real forrce as well, but I like Metagross the best. He is my fav pokemon.
I like this moveset alot

Metagross@ Adamant

Eq
Meteor Mash
Rest
Sleep Talk The moveset that ChaosAngel gave you is a really good one to.

Status
Not open for further replies.