• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is the best "Psuedo Legendary"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
3rd gen-wise, the strongest would have to be Metagross. That thing's just a beast!

However, my personal favourite out of all four is Dragonite. Its movepool is nothing to scoff at either.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've been interested in the "Pseudo Legendaries" for the longest time, and especially in generation 3 since they're both hard to come by and hard to train. I think the easiest to obtain and the strongest pseudo legendary would have to be Metagross just because Steven gives it to you and I've seen almost every trainer in competitive battles use one. I've used it a few times and it's pretty dependable when you know what you're doing. It's typing leaves it with several weak points like Fire and Ground but it's to be expected; every Pokemon has weaknesses.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
FR/LG: Dragonite
RS/E:Salamance

Salamance was very rare to find in the games in it`s pre-pre-evolution,Bagon.Dragonite is a beast when you have too battle Lance of the E4.For being that of a tough psedou legend,It earned my respect to pick it.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
Metagross is the best out of the four due to not having a 4x weakness.
With that said, My favorite out of the four is Salamence.

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Its close between metagross and salamence... Its really too close to call but i love them both <3
... unless you count shuckle as a pseudo legend xD

I thought there were 5? Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Garchomp? Anyway, it comes close between Garchomp and Tyranitar, but I like Garchomp slightly more.

ForteAnly

I thought there were 5? Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Garchomp? Anyway, it comes close between Garchomp and Tyranitar, but I like Garchomp slightly more.

This is the 3rd gen discussion of the game that's why no one mentions Garchomp. Anyways, I would have to say Metagross as well because of his typing and stats but I will always prefer Dragonite from any psuedo legendary that is introduced.

frenky

Champion
FR/LF - Dragonite
R/S/E - Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.