• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is the best "Psuedo Legendary"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermaniac

My 1st shiny ever
well i can´t decide between T-tar and Metagross, but i prefer T-Tar, perhaps that is because i can´t get a beldum in LG T-T

Boogiepop

Shinigami
I'd go for either Dragonite or Salamence, purely for the fact they are both dragons :p

Also they happen to have nice stats/move pools to go with it :p

Beebar234

Metagross, dude.
Make sure it has a nature that doesn't lower its attack stats.
I use mine in the BF in my Emerald. It crushed Anabel's Snorlax. Twice. ;)
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake

tom-tom

Furret <3
My favorite is Dragonite, but I think that Metagross is the best because of its attack+explosion.

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
Metagross rocks. I use mine in all my BF battles except the battle pyramid because of the damn status afflictions there, and the fact that items are scarce and you have a 1/5 chance of running from the extremely annoying wild pokemon. Still working on my silver symbol because of this. In Fire Red, I never bothered to train a dragonite because of the fact that it is a pain to raise Dratini from lv 21 to lv 30 (I raised a Dragonite on my last file, and it took away so much of my time that my friends were like "Dude, why the f are you not answering our calls" and leaving my answeing machine filled with such profanity.) I then found out about the handy dandy Lucky Egg and now I have a Ttar and it only took me an hour to raise because of the E4 2nd round battles, in which Mewtwo sweeps, and my Salamence also was breeded to perfection and it took me 30 mins to raise.

D*N

Musical Star
FLygon is the most likeable one :D
but yeah salamence and metagross are stronger.

PkmnHunter

If you haven't noticed from my signature, Tyranitar is obviosly the best:D.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
It's a toss between Salamence and Metagross for me, due to their dragon and machine likenesses, respectively. Ultimately, Salamence would be my pick for the best psuedo-legendary.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Metagross is the best because it doesn't have a 4x weakness.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Dragonite is the best by far in my opinion.
He has the largest movepool if I recall, can play either an offensive or support role, and simply is amazing.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I know that 99% will disagree, but I have to go with Dragonite. :3 Just my absolute favorite Pokemon, and i have one with almost perfect IVs and stats. 31/31/31/31/30/31 ... friend hatched them forever until he got one, which he ended up giving to me. So it's my toughest Pokemon on my team, I think.

And Dragonite is just so cute in the anime (and strong!) so it always has a special place in my heart.

I guess I just got really emotional and really didn't answer your question.

They're all really good. I prefer Dnite, but most people will argue Salamence is much better. Never had a Metagross, but I've come across some very well trained ones, and it's a beast. Tyranitar is a good one, but I think it's easily taken out (from my experiences). Honestly, I dunno.

misunderstoodhero

Dragonite in my opinion. Most prefer salamenace as it is a more offensively oriented but Dragonite has much more survability and that is very important to me. Also, dragonite has the largest/best movepool of those 4 pseudo-legendries.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
I'd say Metagross, he rocks socks.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Metagross, with Clear body nothing can reduce his stats, he can Ice punch the dragons to hell and can brick break Tyranitar easy. Only 2 weakness makes him the better of the Psuedos even today.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I pretty much like them all, I just hate TTar because of its time stalling ability.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
it all depends on who your opponent is
they'r all great.
but if you really have to pick one...
salamance

Status
Not open for further replies.