1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your Favorite Naruto Opening?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Naruto Uzumaki, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki Cascade Trainer

Out of all the Naruto openings which is your favorite?Mines Seishun Kyōsōkyoku, "Youth's Rhapsody".

2. Haruka Kanata, Go!! and Re:member. =D

Really catchy and sweet~

3. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Re:member

The rest of them are pretty bad

4. PikachuRocks4Ever

PikachuRocks4Ever Pikachu Trainer

I like them all alot!

5. pikapikachumaster

pikapikachumaster Beginning Trainer

I'm not sure!I've only heard the engilsh one.

6. Fullmetal_Alchemist

Fullmetal_Alchemist Demented Fangirl

Seishun Kyosokyoku, Remember and Go!!! I'm not too keen on the endings aside from Wind though.

7. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Mine would have to be "Nami Kaze Satellite" by Snorkel. It's really catchy, and I love the jazzy chord they played at the every end of the song. (I alsoo love the scene at the end of the song with those 11 Konoha ninjas.)

Runners up would be...

2. "Re:member"
    3. "Kanashimi wo Yasashisani"
    4. "Seishun Kyosokyoku"
    5. "Haruka Kanata"
    6. "No Boy, No Cry" and "GO!"
    7. "R・O・C・K・S" and "Rise", the dub song (though I think "Rise" is a better song for a theme song.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  8. ZlasPorygon

ZlasPorygon Guest

"Go!!!" is okay but my favorite song from Naruto is an ending theme called "Hajimete kimi to shabetta"

9. SudovVoOdO

SudovVoOdO The afro is powerful

Dunno about the names but I like the 2nd one and the the theme of "naruto vs sasuke saga" (just before the fillers)

10. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Haruka Katana and No Boy, No Cry

11. SudovVoOdO

SudovVoOdO The afro is powerful

U sure of boy no cry? it was something with youth...

12. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Youth's Rhapsody played from 104 to 128, which was part of the Rescue Sasuke Arc.

But since you said Naruto vs. Sasuke (which was 132-134, I belive), I said No Boy, No Cry, which ran from 129 to 153

13. Tasumi

Tasumi OMG NO MORE COKE?!?

Haruka Kanata. Haruka Kanata. Haruka Kanata.

Did I mention Haruka Kanata?

14. I don't know what it's called but it start's out like this "we are fighting dreamers!"

15. That's 'Go!!'. I like that one and Re:member.^_^

16. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

The second one which i believe is Hakura Katana. The song during the Rescue Sasuke arc was cool too.

17. Ash6K

Ash6K 8D

I like Haruka Kanata and Go!!. Those two are easily favorites but there's also the opening for the Sasuke Retreival Arc that I like (forgot what its called).

18. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

It has only been mentioned about 4 times in this thread

19. ♠Blood Bountou♠

♠Blood Bountou♠ Kakuna Matata

Haruka Kanata, Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni, Go!!, and No Boy, No Cry. I haven't even seen any episodes beyond 131. I have a lot of catching up to do...

20. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

You only have 4 episodes to catch up on.

Don't bother with the filler.