• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is your Favorite Naruto Opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Out of all the Naruto openings which is your favorite?Mines Seishun Kyōsōkyoku, "Youth's Rhapsody".

Fullmetal_Alchemist

Demented Fangirl
Seishun Kyosokyoku, Remember and Go!!! I'm not too keen on the endings aside from Wind though.

Rex Kamex

Mine would have to be "Nami Kaze Satellite" by Snorkel. It's really catchy, and I love the jazzy chord they played at the every end of the song. (I alsoo love the scene at the end of the song with those 11 Konoha ninjas.)

Runners up would be...

2. "Re:member"
3. "Kanashimi wo Yasashisani"
4. "Seishun Kyosokyoku"
5. "Haruka Kanata"
6. "No Boy, No Cry" and "GO!"
7. "R・O・C・K・S" and "Rise", the dub song (though I think "Rise" is a better song for a theme song.

Last edited:
Z

ZlasPorygon

"Go!!!" is okay but my favorite song from Naruto is an ending theme called "Hajimete kimi to shabetta"

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Dunno about the names but I like the 2nd one and the the theme of "naruto vs sasuke saga" (just before the fillers)

Kabuto

little punks!
The second one which i believe is Hakura Katana. The song during the Rescue Sasuke arc was cool too.

I like Haruka Kanata and Go!!. Those two are easily favorites but there's also the opening for the Sasuke Retreival Arc that I like (forgot what its called).

Haruka Kanata, Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni, Go!!, and No Boy, No Cry. I haven't even seen any episodes beyond 131. I have a lot of catching up to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.