• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is your favourite Fighting Pokemon?

Which Fighting Pokemons do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
This was easy for me. Breloom!
Not only do I despise ever other fighting type in existence, but Breloom is one of my favourite Pokemon. It has excellent Attack, and acess to many combo moves such as Sporepunch and Subpunch, not to mention a cool design. I have a Subpunching Breloom in Emerald at Lvl 56, and with Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Focus Punch and Leech Seed, it has defeated countless trainers for me.
I also adore Heracross. I have always wanted to train one, but no matter how much I scour the Safari Zone, I can't find one. ;_;

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Blaziken is definitely the best fighter. It has proven awesome in my Emerald game against rock pokemon, and at least its fire moves make up for any fighting weaknesses (although I know it'll be a headache when I eventually face Steven and his metagross).

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Hmm, I can't exactly decide here. Breloom is awesome, a kickboxing shroom that can put enemies to sleep then punch them to bits, but Heracross is good too and can be a Subreversal, or an Endurereversal and wreck teams if they don't have a Tyranitar. (He should be in the poll, I might've voted for Heracross if Heracross was in the poll) Medicham is also nice with beastly attack, but not that much defense but can destroy if it's a choice bander with Ninjask's speed boosts and maybe some extra attack baton passed to it.

But, I'll have to go with Breloom. Breloom can Focus Punch, spore, sky uppercut, and has other great moves to beat up stuff with.

P

Pixol

I'm a Breloom fan too. He was good to me in Saph. And it was nice that you are able to get Shroomish early on and train him up too! ;286;

Encyclopika

The Queen
I have to choose Breloom. My Breloom Mishka just kicks butt no matter what. ^^ <33

Volteon

Back I guess??
where´s heracross? so I voted brelom by the same reasons than master chuckle

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Ewww, gross. I partially voted for Blaziken...I feel so unclean D:

Clearly my favourite Fighting type is Combusken [but I despise Blaziken] as it is my favourite Pokemon. A Second Favourite would be Heracross...which isn't even listed. Goodie.

Guraena

I'm starting to take a liking to Lucario for some reason. xP

But I'm also fond of Breloom and Combusken/Blaziken. Breloom is the first Grass-type I've ever actually used in a team (I'm serious. I really don't like Grass-types much) and it's proven to be pretty good.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I'm in the same boat as KC. Dislike Blaziken, dislike having to partially vote for Blaziken, love Combusken~
My second favourite is good ol' Luca, but Heracross, Breloom, Tyrogue and Hitmontop aren't tailing too far behind.

Tazzler

Hitmonlee.

Jupetta

Either Blaziken or Medicham... I can't choose but I'll vote for Medicham as it is my #1 contest Pokémon.
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

POLIWRATH EFF EFF ESS D=

Yes Poliwrath. Coolest Fighting Type EVER. How can you not like an arse-kicking tadpole? °_° I like Fighting Types, as a whole, a fair amount. Hitmontop and Hariyama are also some favorites of mine. But nothing compares to Poliwrath, my third favorite Pokémon :S

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

S

Shiney

HERE I COME!!!!! oww that was very easy for ME!! it's medicham.

Guy

I don't know!
master chuckle said:
This was easy for me. Breloom!
Not only do I despise ever other fighting type in existence, but Breloom is one of my favourite Pokemon. It has excellent Attack, and acess to many combo moves such as Sporepunch and Subpunch, not to mention a cool design. I have a Subpunching Breloom in Emerald at Lvl 56, and with Sludge Bomb, Substitute, Focus Punch and Leech Seed, it has defeated countless trainers for me.
I also adore Heracross. I have always wanted to train one, but no matter how much I scour the Safari Zone, I can't find one. ;_;
Whaddya know? Ditto :) ;132;

Nebula

Dawn used Glare!
Blaziken, partly because I find it hard to raise other fighting Pokémon. If Fire hadn't been my second favourite element behind Flying, I would have struggled to raise Blaziken.

Moonlight.

Breloom. I've always loved its design and it can be great in battle (baton passed speed + spore really helps).

Status
Not open for further replies.